Mandarin Oriental, Munich
Neuturmstrasse 1, Altstadt - Lehel, 80331 Munich, Germany – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 204 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Munich – Excellent location – show map
Luxurious rooms, and the famous Matsuhisa, Munich restaurant are featured at this 5-star hotel in the heart of Munich's Old Town. It lies in a quiet side street, a 5-minute walk from Marienplatz Square, just around the corner from the Maximilianstraße shopping street and a short walk from all main attractions.
Mandarin Oriental, Munich features elegantly appointed rooms and suites that combine Oriental style and German charm. Rooms are spacious and are fitted with Samsung entertainment systems and a free mini-bar. The marble bathrooms include high-quality toiletries.
Matsuhisa, Munich features renowned Japanese-Peruvian cuisine created by celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa. The Lounge invites guests to relax with a delicious afternoon tea, cake specialties and all-day dining offering an international cuisine.
Guests are welcome to use the terrace with its 360 degree view city view and its delicious summer snacks and drinks. Hotel guests can also take a break in the Turkish steam bath or Finnish sauna as well as get active in the fully-equipped fitness center. Mandarin Oriental, Munich also has a small exercise room with modern equipment.
The famous Hofbrauhaus Brewery and Marienplatz Underground and S-Bahn Train Stations are all within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Munich, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Hello, I would like to know if we can have a small pet dog with us. Thank youGood morning, Thank you so much for your kind message and your interest in Mandarin Oriental, Munich. Yes of course, dogs are always welcome at our ho..Answered on September 16, 2021
- Hi. Has your rooftop bar already opened? Do I need reservations for the bar? Best. MathiasMahjong Rooftop Terrace is open between May and September, based on weather conditions as well. A reservation is recommended as the bar fills up quick..Answered on May 16, 2022
- Do you have any room have two separate beds? ThanksGood afternoon, Thank you for your interest in Mandarin Oriental, Munich. Yes, we do have rooms with two separate beds but only a very limited amount ..Answered on April 5, 2022
- Do you have two beds room？ We need two rooms. one of two needs two beds room.Good afternoon, Thank you for your interest in Mandarin Oriental, Munich. Yes, we do have rooms with two separate beds but only a very limited amount ..Answered on April 5, 2022
- considering booking the hotel from tomorrow, h but current rule enter to GE is unclear. I live in Switzerland and fully vaccinated. Is PCR 72required?At this stage no PCR or antigen test is required upon arrival.Answered on May 16, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Japanese, Peruvian
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mandarin Oriental, Munich accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Matsuhisa: Closed from Tue, Jan 26, 2021 until Sun, Feb 14, 2021
FAQs about Mandarin Oriental, Munich
Guests staying at Mandarin Oriental, Munich can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Mandarin Oriental, Munich include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Mandarin Oriental, Munich by:
- Taxi 40min
- Train 45min
Yes, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is popular with guests booking family stays.
Mandarin Oriental, Munich is 1,300 feet from the center of Munich.
Mandarin Oriental, Munich has 1 restaurant:
Mandarin Oriental, Munich offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hand massage
- Personal trainer
- Foot massage
- Beauty services
- Massage chair
- Temporary art galleries
- Head massage
- Neck massage
- Full-body massage
- Locker rooms
- Waxing services
- Makeup services
- Hair treatments
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Back massage
The prices at Mandarin Oriental, Munich may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Mandarin Oriental, Munich is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.