Maritim Strandhotel Travemünde
Trelleborgallee 2, 23570 Travemünde, Germany –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1261 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 Reasons to Choose Maritim Strandhotel Travemünde
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Travemünde
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Travemunde Harbour 0.7 miles
- Niendorf bird park 3.1 miles
- Ostsee Therme Scharbeutz 5.7 miles
- Bay of Lübeck 6.5 miles
- HANSA-PARK 8.7 miles
- Sierksdorf - Hof 8.9 miles
- Burgtor city gate 9.8 miles
- Holy Spirit Hospital 9.9 miles
- Koberg 10 miles
- Jakobikirche church 10 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Seafarer's Guild 10 miles
- Guenter Grass House 10 miles
- Museum Church St. Katharinen 10.1 miles
- Theatre Luebeck 10.1 miles
- Combinale theatre 10.2 miles
- Buddenbrooks House Literary Museum 10.2 miles
- Lübeck Cathedral 10.5 miles
- Holstentor 10.6 miles
- Luebeck Central Station 10.8 miles
- Hamburg Airport 42.2 miles
- Laage Airport 56.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: German, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Restaurant und Café "Über den Wolken"
No additional info available
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Foot Bath
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Spa Facilities
- Beauty Services
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Heated Pool
- Pool With View
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 13 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Shops (on site)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Maritim Strandhotel Travemünde accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.