Maritim Hotel Frankfurt
Theodor-Heuss-Allee 3, 60486 Frankfurt, Germany –
6 Reasons to Choose Maritim Hotel Frankfurt
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Frankfurt
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Festhalle Frankfurt 0.1 miles
- Jewish Community Center Frankfurt 0.5 miles
- KfW 0.6 miles
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung 0.6 miles
- Papageno Musiktheater 0.7 miles
- Leipziger Strasse Shopping Centre 0.7 miles
- Frankfurt Central Station 0.7 miles
- Palm Gardens 0.8 miles
- Deutsche Bank Twin Towers 0.8 miles
- Peace Research Institute Frankfurt 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Main Tower 1 miles
- Hauptwache 1.3 miles
- Alte Nikolaikirche 1.4 miles
- Romerberg 1.4 miles
- Schirn Art Hall Kunsthalle 1.5 miles
- Commerzbank-Arena 2.8 miles
- Messel Pit 14.4 miles
- Darmstadt Central Station 16.6 miles
- Main station Wiesbaden 18.2 miles
- Main Station Mainz 18.9 miles
- Main River 1.2 miles
- Frankfurt Airport 5.5 miles
- Mannheim City Airport 44.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Facilities
- Beauty Services
- Indoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 35 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 13 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 30 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Maritim Hotel Frankfurt accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.