Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City
Den Haager Straße 5, Gallusviertel, 60327 Frankfurt, Germany –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 518 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 12 years of age)
Classic King Room
Classic Twin Room
Superior King Room
Superior Twin Room
Junior Suite King
4 Reasons to Choose Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Festhalle Frankfurt 0.1 miles
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung 0.4 miles
- Jewish Community Center Frankfurt 0.5 miles
- Frankfurt Central Station 0.6 miles
- Peace Research Institute Frankfurt 0.7 miles
- KfW 0.8 miles
- Deutsche Bank Twin Towers 0.8 miles
- Papageno Musiktheater 0.9 miles
- Leipziger Strasse Shopping Centre 0.9 miles
- Palm Gardens 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Main Tower 0.9 miles
- Hauptwache 1.3 miles
- Romerberg 1.4 miles
- Alte Nikolaikirche 1.4 miles
- Schirn Art Hall Kunsthalle 1.5 miles
- Commerzbank-Arena 2.6 miles
- Messel Pit 14.1 miles
- Darmstadt Central Station 16.4 miles
- Main station Wiesbaden 18.2 miles
- Main Station Mainz 18.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Wochenmarkt Gallus Market 0.6 miles
- REWE City Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Main River 1.2 miles
- Mönchwaldsee Lake 13.7 miles
- Feldberg Mountain 17.4 miles
- Frankfurt Airport 5.4 miles
- Mannheim City Airport 44.2 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Skyline Plaza Frankfurt
Popular brands like: H&M, Zara
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: German, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 32 per day.
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Safe (additional charge)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 35 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.