NH München Airport
Lohstrasse 21, 85445 Oberding, Germany – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The large and spacious rooms at NH Hotel München Airport feature a modern décor. All rooms include a seating area and a contemporary-style bathroom with bathrobe. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel.
The NH München has a 24-hour reception and breakfast is available from 04:30 in the hotel café. Bavarian and Mediterranean specialties are served in the chic Horizont restaurant with its mirrored walls and leather seating.
Guests can relax indoors in the bar and lounge or outside in the traditional beer garden. The green fields around the hotel are ideal for jogging.
Munich city center is just 35 minutes away by car or train and there is a car rental desk inside the hotel.
Late check-out is available free of charge on Sundays until 17:00.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.NH München Airport has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 8, 2003
Hotel chain/brand: NH Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, my flight arrives at 22:40 on 1 Aug at Munich airport. Will a shuttle be available and/or shall I book it in advance to take me to the hotel?Hello, the last shuttle bus runs at midnight. Kind regards NH München AirportAnswered on 17 July 2020
- Is t there any parking near the property and the chargesDear guest, our hotel has a large parking lot. We charge 16 Euro per day. Kind regards, NH München Airport TeamAnswered on 5 November 2019
- Hello, our flight will be at 6h from the airport (terminal 1). Will the shuttle be running at that time? Many thanks! SoniaThe shuttle bus goes every 30 minutes, between 3.33 am and 00.13 pm. It costs €5 per Person and trip. We have 2 bus stops at Munich Airport. For Termi..Answered on 11 October 2020
- Is the train or bus into city center closeThe nearest Train station to down town is at the airport. To go there you can use public transportation or our Shuttle Service, costs 5€ per person.Answered on 26 October 2021
- What time is the first shuttle to airport? I have a flight at 7:00 am. I think that I should be at 5:00 am in airport. thankDear Guest, The shuttle bus goes every 30 minutes, between 3.33 am and 00.13 pm. It costs €5 per Person and trip. For Terminal 1 bus stop number 6 opp..Answered on 29 September 2020
- Still looking?
- CuisineMediterranean • German • International
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Convenience store on site
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Locker rooms
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Fitness center
- SaunaAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash NH München Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking  rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about NH München Airport
NH München Airport has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant #1
The prices at NH München Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
NH München Airport offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Locker rooms
- Bicycle rental
NH München Airport is 2.2 miles from the center of Oberding.
Check-in at NH München Airport is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, NH München Airport is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at NH München Airport include: