You're eligible for a Genius discount at Reichshof Hotel Hamburg! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring stunning designs where history and tradition meet modernity, The Reichshof Hotel Hamburg reopened in July 2015 and is located in the heart of Hamburg.
Designed in Art Déco style with high ceilings and luxurious furnishings, the rooms and suites will calm you from the busy and bustling streets of Hamburg. Each room features a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with an illuminated vanity mirror and a hairdryer. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. A complimentary bottle of water is provided in the room upon arrival.
Reichshof Hotel Hamburg also features exquisite meals inspired by local gastronomy at the property's "Stadt Restaurant". Meanwhile, at EMIL's Bistro, Cafe and Bar, guests are offered an energy boosting breakfast to kick-start the morning, a delicious afternoon tea as well as snacks and aperitifs right before evening activities.
The property also features a 250 m² fitness and spa area that includes 2 saunas and an exclusive relaxation lounge (for a fee). Guests can also book cosmetic treatments and massages in this modern fitness and spa area.
Hamburg's main train station (200 yards away) is an ideal location to travel to many different parts of the city. The main shopping street, the Mönkebergstrasse, is 550 yards away and the museums, the Alster lake as well as Hamburg's city hall are all within a 15-minute walk away.
Public parking is available for a fee.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- How much is parking?Our hotel does not have any private parking spaces. The closest public parking garage is in the street Borgesch and costs 27€/24hoursAnswered on 31 July 2021
- Are the sauna and jacouzi facilities included in the cost of the room. If not, how much do they cost.Thank you for your questions. Spa & Fitness are not included in the price. You can enjoy complimentary access as a Hilton Honors Member. For all othe..Answered on 22 February 2020
- Does prices include breakfast in all rates Some rooms list breakfast availability while some others don’t which is con confusingNo, not all rates include breakfast. You have to choose the correct rate to have included breakfast. It is also possible to book a rate without breakf..Answered on 13 January 2020
- In the description of the room types it states that the towels and bed sheets come at an extra fee. Does that mean that they are not included in the r..Dear Guest, of course the price of the towels and bed sheets are included in the room price. kind regards, The Reichshof TeamAnswered on 18 July 2020
- Hi, van you tell me the parking Price? Thank you, ViolaHello, the puplic parking house behind our hotel is the closest one but recently cancelled their cooperation with us. It is called "Parkshaus am Haupt..Answered on 12 July 2021
- Still looking?
Cuisine: Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Emils Café, Bistro, Bar
Cuisine: Local, International
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Reichshof Hotel Hamburg accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Reichshof Hotel Hamburg
Room options at Reichshof Hotel Hamburg include:
Reichshof Hotel Hamburg has 2 restaurants:
- Stadt Restaurant
- Emils Café, Bistro, Bar
The prices at Reichshof Hotel Hamburg may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Reichshof Hotel Hamburg is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Guests staying at Reichshof Hotel Hamburg can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Reichshof Hotel Hamburg by:
- Train 28min
Reichshof Hotel Hamburg is 850 yards from the centre of Hamburg.
Reichshof Hotel Hamburg offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Steam room
- Beauty Services
- Couples massage
- Personal trainer
- Neck massage
- Body wrap
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Spa/wellness packages
- Body treatments
- Hand massage
- Bicycle rental
- Foot massage
- Spa facilities
- Head massage
- Facial treatments
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Body scrub
- Full body massage
- Back massage