Rising above its own vineyard, this 4-star castle hotel is situated just outside the idyllic village of Gernsbach, amid the picturesque landscapes of the Murgtal valley.
Here at Schloss Eberstein, wine lovers and history fans can experience memorable holidays full of royal flair and gastronomic class.
Surrounded by the vineyards of the Murgtal valley, the bright, generously equipped rooms promise total relaxation.
Explore the hiking trails at your doorstep, or unwind in the library and peaceful garden.
The hotel regularly organises cooking courses which attract food lovers from far and wide. Dine in the historic ambience of the restaurant and banqueting hall.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Air conditioningSorry our rooms do not have air conditionAnswered on 16 October 2019
- Trying to find vacancy for June of 2023? Are there rooms available? ThanksDear guest, Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in Schloss Eberstein. In the desired period, June 2023, we still have free capacity. For further questions we are happy to help you. Your castle ghostsAnswered on 1 June 2022
- Hallo, we want to stay at your hotel for 2 nights, 25-27 July. WE are 2 adults and 2 children - 14 and 5 years old. I can see that 2 night stay for these dates in double room is 336 Euro. PLease confirm that I do not have to pay any additional costHallo, yes-the price is correct and there is just the city tax that will be on top. It´s 1,50€ per person. Our best regardsAnswered on 6 June 2022
- Dear host, Is it possible to add a bed, for a 9 years old kid in a double room? (with extra charge) If so, when I'm making the reservation, just to add it ass a remark? Thanks in advance, Keren FilmanDear Mrs. Filman, sure can we add a extra bed for your child. The extra charge would be 30 Euros because you need a bigger room than a standard double room. Kind regards, Schloss EbersteinAnswered on 27 July 2021
- Hello how many rooms do you have available. We would need 3 rooms in August of 2024. Thank you Joseph HoogGuten Tag! Die Anzahl der freien und verfügbaren Zimmer in unserem Hause hängt vom gewünschten Buchungstermin in 2024 ab. Teilen Sie uns doch bitte ein exaktes Buchungsdatum mit. Wir freuen uns, wieder von Ihnen zu hören oder zu lesen!Answered on 22 November 2021
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 18:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 4 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Schloss Eberstein accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The Michelin-star Werners restaurant is open between 18:30 and 22:00 from Wednesdays to Sundays. On Sundays it is also open between 12:30 and 14:00.
Please note that between January and March each year, the restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Breakfast is available every morning, but no other meals are available.
Please inform Schloss Eberstein in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Schloss Eberstein
Schloss Eberstein has 1 restaurant:
- Werners Restaurant
Schloss Eberstein offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Schloss Eberstein can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Schloss Eberstein is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Yes, Schloss Eberstein is popular with guests booking family stays.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Schloss Eberstein by:
- Car 40min
Room options at Schloss Eberstein include:
Schloss Eberstein is 1 miles from the centre of Gernsbach.
The prices at Schloss Eberstein may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.