Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann is a private luxury hotel in Berlin’s stylish green district of Grunewald. The historic villa, park-like garden, valuable furnishings and personal service offer unique accommodations.
Incorporating design features by Karl Lagerfeld and Patrick Hellmann, the hotel provides a wonderful getaway for Berlin visitors. Highlights include the bright conservatory, splendid restaurant, the bar salon, upholstered furnishings, a beautiful lobby and a photo art exhibition.
The hotel also features an indoor pool with access to the separate garden with sun loungers, as well as event spaces in the heritage-listed interior. Not far from the legendary Kurfürstendamm - a magnet for international designer boutiques, café culture and financial institutes – the luxury hotel is also imbued with the tranquility of an established villa district.
Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann is just 10 minutes from the world-famous Kurfürstendamm shopping boulevard and the Berlin Trade Fair, and 25 minutes from Schönefeld Airport. All of Berlin’s sights can be explored using the hotel shuttle service.
Fashion and glamor is provided by the Patrick Hellmann design combining the historic building with upscale lifestyle. Rooms and bathrooms feature the finest fabrics and bespoke furniture with Lalique applications. The fitness rooms boast state-of-the-art equipment while guests can enjoy the large pool and healthy post-workout fare at the pool bar. The romantic garden pavilion and floral arrangements also provide a perfect wedding venue.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are there rooms with private balcony/terrace? BR Per KristianDear Kristian, thank you for your message. Our historical building has 2 suites with private balconies: Number 8 (Executive Suite) and number 1 (Kaiser Suite). All guests can use our lovely garden. Best regards, Hans (Night Audit)Answered on July 2, 2022
- Is the pool open for use?Yes the pool is open frm 7 am until 8:45 pm Kindest Regards Levon KesisogluAnswered on April 2, 2022
- What is the exact size of the swimming pool?The swimming pool has a length of 10 m and width of 8 m. It is 1,45 m deep.Answered on March 8, 2020
- How close are the lakes to the hotelThe Grunewald lake is approximately 1.5 kilometers from the hotel.Answered on June 8, 2020
- Hi, how does the complimentary car service operate? I'd be looking to go to museums and central Berlin.We offer complimentary transfers within 5 kilometer radius upon availability. We do not offer timeslots or prereservation. Please check with the Front Desk a few hours in advance wether a driver is available.Answered on November 8, 2021
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann
From the nearest airport, you can get to Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann by:
- Car 16min
Room options at Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann include:
Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Game room
- Bike tours
- Steam room
- Personal trainer
- Horseback riding
- Bicycle rental
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Spa facilities
- Swimming pool
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Locker rooms
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Massage chair
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann has 1 restaurant:
Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann is 5 miles from the center of Berlin.
Guests staying at Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Schlosshotel Berlin by Patrick Hellmann may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.