Stay in the heart of Copenhagen – Excellent location – show map
In the trendy Vesterbro district, the Annex Copenhagen provides good-value accommodations only a quarter mile from Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Central Train Station. Restaurants, shops and popular nightclubs are just steps away.
The colorful rooms of Annex Copenhagen include Fatboy lounge chairs and a flat-screen TV. Bathroom facilities are shared.
Nearby attractions include the City Hall Square and Strøget, the longest pedestrian shopping street in Europe, both of which are about a 10-minute walk away. The staff at the Annex Copenhagen will gladly suggest further places for guests to visit.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?We have sanitizer for the guests in the reception and sanitize regularly where people touch.Answered on May 11, 2020
- Is there a hairdryer?No hairdryer in room - but its possible to borrow in the reception.Answered on August 19, 2019
- Is there a lift. How many floors are there? Is there a toaster in the kitchen? Is it possible to leave your luggage there for free after checking out?Hi, There is 3 lifts in total, 2 in the reception and another next to the Annex Self Check-in Kiosk. There are 5 floors in total. There is no toast..Answered on November 6, 2019
- Hello! I am staying with Annex CPH and was wondering if there was a shuttle to and from the airport, or if I can receive some help with figuring out t..Thank you for contacting us. You can take the regional train from the airport directly to the central train station, and it will take approximately 14..Answered on September 30, 2021
- Hi can I do early check in if I arrive earlier ?We guarantee the room from 14:00, but it might be ready a little earlier. Of course, if we have your room ready upon arrival you will be assigned to this.Answered on October 14, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Annex Copenhagen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Annex Copenhagen
The prices at Annex Copenhagen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Annex Copenhagen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Mini golf
- Bicycle rental
Annex Copenhagen is 0.9 miles from the center of Copenhagen.
Room options at Annex Copenhagen include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Annex Copenhagen by:
- Train 12min
- Taxi 15min
Guests staying at Annex Copenhagen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Annex Copenhagen is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.