H.C. Andersens Boulevard 8, 1553 Copenhagen, Denmark – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1487 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Free Wi-Fi is available in all of Alexandra’s rooms, along with the lobby.
Hotel Alexandra is an environmentally friendly hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Hotel Alexandra has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 26, 2000
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?It is our highest priority to keep our guests and staff safe. We are closely following the guidelines and recommendations from the Danish Health BoardAnswered on 11 May 2020
- Hi! Is it okay to check-in early? and How about charge? because my flight schedule will arrived at 7.40AM. Thank you,Dear Guest, Unfortunately we do not guarantee the check in before 14. We do have a luggage room where you can store your belongings meanwhile you e..Answered on 19 April 2023
- Hello, Do you have a restaurant for evening meals?Hello, Thank you for your question. The restaurant serves breakfast and is expected to transition to lunch as well, but does not offer evening meals..Answered on 26 July 2022
- Hi, do you have gluten free options for breakfast?Yes, the attached restaurant that we collaborate with for breakfast, has gluten free options available for breakfast. Thank you for your question!Answered on 6 February 2023
- Hi - do you have cribs/cots available and if so, is there an additional charge to have one in the room?Hi, Yes we have and is free of charge!Answered on 21 November 2022
- Still looking?
- Open forBreakfast
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern • Romantic
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Hotel Alexandra accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Hotel Alexandra
Room options at Hotel Alexandra include:
Guests staying at Hotel Alexandra can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Alexandra is 2,950 feet from the center of Copenhagen.
Hotel Alexandra offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Hotel Alexandra has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Hotel Alexandra is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Hotel Alexandra may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.