Andersen Boutique Hotel
Helgolandsgade 12, Vesterbro, 1653 Copenhagen, Denmark – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1895 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Copenhagen
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Andersen Boutique Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in the trendy Vesterbro district, this boutique hotel is just 650 feet from Copenhagen Central Station. It offers modern, design rooms with LED TVs and free Wi-Fi.
Andersen Boutique Hotel provides stylish rooms with décor by award-winning company Designers Guild. Each room has soundproofed windows, a shower and Molton Brown toiletries. All feature a mini-bar, desk and safe.
Relax in the new lobby and enjoy complimentary Nespresso coffee or organic tea from Emeyu. Guests can also relax on the terrace or rent a bicycle and explore the city.
The galleries, restaurants and bars of the popular Kødbyen (Meatpacking District) are within 5 minutes’ walk. Tivoli Gardens Amusement Park is a 7-minute walk from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are there king size beds available for these dates?Hi! Rooms may come with King, Queen or Twin Beds. You may place a request prior to your arrival and we will do our utmost to fulfil your wishes but pl..Answered on 4 December 2019
- Is Air conditioner available?Hi! All rooms are equipped with Air Conditioning units. Best regards, Joyce Ausan-Louv Guest Relations Officer Andersen Boutique HotelAnswered on 4 December 2019
- Can bicycles be borrowed or rented directly from the hotel? What is best way from the airport to the hotel?The bikes can be rented in the hotel for 4 hours (100 DKK) or the whole day (150 DKK). The best way from the airport to the hotel is by train (not met..Answered on 25 February 2020
- How far is the parking from hotel and how much per day/night?The rate per 24 hours is DKK 275 and 3 minutes drive from our HotelAnswered on 15 July 2021
- Are your breakfasts good for someone who is gluten intolerant?Hello - we do offer gluten free bread and you can enjoy a really nice breakfast also many vegan optionsAnswered on 26 January 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Andersen Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Andersen Boutique Hotel
Guests staying at Andersen Boutique Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Andersen Boutique Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Andersen Boutique Hotel is 0.9 miles from the center of Copenhagen.
Room options at Andersen Boutique Hotel include:
Yes, Andersen Boutique Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Andersen Boutique Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
The prices at Andersen Boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.