Studiestræde 61, 1554 Copenhagen, Denmark – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1324 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Ascot Apartments.
The hotel is built in and around one of Copenhagen´s ancient and elegant public baths. The beautiful layout and architecture give the hotel a very special atmosphere. The Ascot Hotel has 194 rooms and apartments and has been renovated with respect for the old public bath´s numerous beautiful details and is today an attractive accommodation with all modern facilities such as fitness and meeting facilities.
Ascot Apartments takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Hans Christian Andersen Fairy-Tale House 0.2 miles
- Copenhagen City Hall 0.2 miles
- Danish Design Center 0.2 miles
- Tivoli Gardens 0.3 miles
- Copenhagen Christmas Market 0.3 miles
- Gammeltorv 0.3 miles
- Copenhagen Central Station 0.3 miles
- The National Museum of Denmark 0.4 miles
- Gråbrødretorv 0.5 miles
- Rundetaarn 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Strøget 0.6 miles
- Nyhavn 0.9 miles
- Islands Brygge 1 miles
- Christiania 1.4 miles
- Parken Stadium 1.8 miles
- Sydhavnen 1.9 miles
- Royal Arena 3.6 miles
- Den Blå Planet, National Aquarium Denmark 4.4 miles
- Brondby Stadium 6.1 miles
- Dyrehavsbakken 6.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Torvehallerne Market 0.6 miles
- U-Formel Restaurant 0 miles
- Il Peccato Restaurant 0 miles
- Reef N´Beef Restaurant 0 miles
- Renés Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Irma Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Copenhagen Kastrup Airport 4.4 miles
- Malmo Airport 32.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Room Service
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs DKK 225 per day.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 2 years is charged DKK 310 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1324 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: