Colbjørnsensgade 14, Vesterbro, 1653 Copenhagen, Denmark – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 610 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Copenhagen
Situated in the vibrant Vesterbro district, this inner city boutique hotel features a spa and rooms with unique décor, free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Central Station are about 5 minutes’ walk away.
Axel Guldsmeden’s individually designed rooms include Balinese-style furnishings, Persian rugs and genuine art on the walls. Guldsmeden’s own iloveecoessentials organic bath products are also included.
The organic breakfast buffet is served on handmade Mexican crockery. Axel Guldsmeden’s intimate inner courtyard is a popular spot for afternoon coffee or evening cocktails.
A sauna, hot tub and variety of skin treatments are featured in the luxurious spa, along with a peaceful relaxation area.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do they have gluten free items for breakfast?Yes, we doAnswered on 21 October 2019
- Hello! If I would book any spa-treatment, a hot tub, sauna, etc. for some time, will those then be available for me only for the time I book them or ..Dear guest, our spa is open every day, however we do not offer any spa treatments. Best regards Gitte JustAnswered on 4 August 2020
- Is it allowed to smoke on the balcony?Yes it is!Answered on 24 February 2023
- Is there a door for bathroom?Yes there is.Answered on 6 March 2023
- Hi is there parking spaces nearby ? And what’s the charges like ?Dear all, Unfortunately, our hotel does not have a parking facilities since we are eco-friendly. However, there is a parking garage called SAGA and ..Answered on 21 September 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Electric kettle
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Luggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Safety deposit box
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- Spa and wellness centreAdditional charge
- Fitness centre
- SaunaAdditional charge
15:00 - 23:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
07:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Axel Guldsmeden accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that spa access is at an additional cost.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and the same credit card as used on the reservation upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about Axel Guldsmeden
Room options at Axel Guldsmeden include:
Yes, Axel Guldsmeden is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Axel Guldsmeden is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Axel Guldsmeden on this page.
The prices at Axel Guldsmeden may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Axel Guldsmeden can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Axel Guldsmeden offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
Axel Guldsmeden is 0.8 miles from the centre of Copenhagen.
Axel Guldsmeden has 1 restaurant:
- VAGO Restaurant