Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Colbjørnsensgade 14, Vesterbro, 1653 Copenhagen, Denmark – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 959 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Copenhagen – Excellent location – show map
Located in the vibrant Vesterbro district, this inner city boutique hotel features a spa and rooms with unique décor, free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Central Station are about 5 minutes’ walk away.
Axel Guldsmeden’s individually designed rooms include Balinese-style furnishings, Persian rugs and genuine art on the walls. Guldsmeden’s own iloveecoessentials organic bath products are also included.
The organic breakfast buffet is served on handmade Mexican crockery. Axel Guldsmeden’s intimate inner courtyard is a popular spot for afternoon coffee or evening cocktails.
A sauna, hot tub and variety of skin treatments are featured in the luxurious spa, along with a peaceful relaxation area.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Axel Guldsmeden
- Do they have gluten free items for breakfast?Yes, we doAnswered on October 21, 2019
- Hi is there parking spaces nearby ? And what’s the charges like ?Dear all, Unfortunately, our hotel does not have a parking facilities since we are eco-friendly. However, there is a parking garage called SAGA and ...Answered on September 21, 2022
- How far are you from the port where Princess cruise line leaves?Dear Guest, We are aproxemately 20-30 min by taxi away from the cruise port.Answered on November 25, 2019
- Hello! If I would book any spa-treatment, a hot tub, sauna, etc. for some time, will those then be available for me only for the time I book them or ...Dear guest, our spa is open every day, however we do not offer any spa treatments. Best regards Gitte JustAnswered on August 4, 2020
- Is the breakfast included in the room price?No, breakfast is not included in the price. The price for our signature breakfast is 225 DKK per adult.Answered on October 21, 2019
- Still looking?
Cafe Du Nord
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|DKK 300 per stay|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Axel Guldsmeden accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that spa access is at an additional cost.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and the same credit card as used on the reservation upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Axel Guldsmeden
Axel Guldsmeden offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Check-in at Axel Guldsmeden is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Axel Guldsmeden may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Axel Guldsmeden has 1 restaurant:
- Cafe Du Nord
Room options at Axel Guldsmeden include:
Axel Guldsmeden is 0.8 miles from the center of Copenhagen.
Guests staying at Axel Guldsmeden can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Axel Guldsmeden by:
- Train 12min
- Taxi 15min
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Axel Guldsmeden on this page.