Danhostel Frederikshavn City
Læsøgade 18, 9900 Frederikshavn, Denmark –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 410 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Danhostel Frederikshavn City.
Single Room with Bathroom
Twin Room with Bathroom
Triple Room with Bathroom
Quadruple Room with Bathroom
Family Room with Bathroom
4 Reasons to Choose Danhostel Frederikshavn City
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Danhostel Frederikshavn City - Bright Hostel in the Centre of the Exciting Harbour Town At the cosy (Vægtetorv) Watchman Square located in the center of Frederikshavn you find Danhostel Frederikshavn City. The hostel is centrally located to ferries, a railway station and the Town's more than 140 shops and restaurants. Guests are welcomed by Danhostel Frederikshavn City Hostel bright entrance and its friendly staff. Guests can relax in the cosy sofa corner. Guests have access to shared kitchen and a lovely restaurant. Frederikshavn is a Danish market town with a very special atmosphere. Borrow or one of the 100 city bikes and ride to ( Palmestranden) - The Palm Beach - or to the Bangsbo area which has Bangsbo Fort, a museum, botanical garden, deer park and a playground. Enjoy a 'Frederikshavner' - freshly caught fish from the Kattegat Sea - or take a trip to the islands Læsø, Hirseholmene or Gothenburg by ferry. Have a pleasant stay in the exciting Harbour Town of Danhostel Frederikshavn City.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Voergaard Castle 15.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Freddys Bar Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Restaurant Bones Restaurant 0 miles
- City Center Shopping Market 0 miles
- Restaurant Frida Restaurant 0 miles
- Tordenskjolds Kro Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Fakta Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Restaurant 2Takt Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Discotec Buddy Holly Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Føtex Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Rema 1000 Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Pikkerbakken Mountain 1.9 miles
- Bangsbo Å River 1.9 miles
- North Sea Ocean/Sea 24.9 miles
- Kattegat Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Aalborg Airport 34.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- BBQ Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bowling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years is charged DKK 30 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Danhostel Frederikshavn City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.