Lejrskolevej 4, 3400 Hillerød, Denmark –
4 Reasons to Choose Danhostel Hillerød
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Danhostel Hillerød is a youth and family hostel, school camp and training centre in scenic surroundings. The hostel is open all year round. Meals can be enjoyed in our pleasant dining room or outside in the garden. Danhostel Hillerød Vandrerhjem is attractively situated close to Fredriksborg Castle, Hillerød Centre and the station. The hostel is surrounded by nature with the Store Dyrehave woods and several lakes as our nearest neighbours. There are abundant opportunitys for hiking and cycling tours. Cycling maps can be purchased on-site. You can also borrow walking and orienteering maps.
Area Info –
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art 8.3 miles
- Arresø 9.5 miles
- Deer Park 12.5 miles
- Rådmand Davids Hus 12.8 miles
- Sankt Olai's Church 12.9 miles
- Town Museum 12.9 miles
- Kronborg Castle 13.3 miles
- Dyrehavsbakken 14.1 miles
- Port of Helsingborg 15.6 miles
- Campus Helsingborg 15.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Parken Stadium 18.1 miles
- Strøget 19.6 miles
- Nyhavn 19.7 miles
- Copenhagen Central Station 19.7 miles
- Tivoli Gardens 19.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Meny Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Vivaldi Cafe/Bar 1.9 miles
- Rib House Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Fantasiens Sø Lake 1.9 miles
- Kattegat Ocean/Sea 7.5 miles
- Copenhagen Kastrup Airport 23.8 miles
- Malmo Airport 48 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Honeymoon Suite
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged DKK 100 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Danhostel Hillerød accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Bed linen and towels are not included. You can rent them on site for DKK 25 per towel and DKK 55 per bed linen or bring your own.Sleeping bags are not permitted at Danhostel.
Please note that non-members of Hostelling International (HI) must either pay an additional fee or purchase the membership card at the hostel upon arrival.
At Danhostel Hillerød, there is an extra charge when you pay with a foreign credit card.