Vester Farimagsgade 9, 1606 Copenhagen, Denmark –
4 Reasons to Choose Imperial Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Unique hotels with character and style in the heart of Copenhagen – that’s what Arp-Hansen Hotel Group has stood for over the past 50 years. It’s all about boutique individuality. Our charming hotels, each featuring individual and design-conscious decor, are located at the best addresses in Copenhagen. At Arp-Hansen Hotel Group, we cultivate the unique character of each individual hotel, its surroundings, and its historical background – all of which are reflected in the design. Arp-Hansen Hotel Group offers accommodation to suit every taste and travel budget, whether you are seeking the luxury of a heritage royal lodge, dreaming of the canal side romance of Nyhavn Canal with its old wooden schooners, or crave the amenities of an ultramodern hotel with panoramic skyline views.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Copenhagen Central Station 0.2 miles
- Tivoli Gardens 0.3 miles
- Copenhagen Christmas Market 0.3 miles
- Danish Design Center 0.3 miles
- Hans Christian Andersen Fairy-Tale House 0.3 miles
- Copenhagen City Hall 0.3 miles
- Gammeltorv 0.4 miles
- Meatpacking District Copenhagen 0.5 miles
- The National Museum of Denmark 0.6 miles
- Gråbrødretorv 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Strøget 0.7 miles
- Islands Brygge 1 miles
- Nyhavn 1.1 miles
- Christiania 1.5 miles
- Parken Stadium 1.9 miles
- Brondby Stadium 6 miles
- Dyrehavsbakken 6.9 miles
- Malmo Arena 17.9 miles
- Triangeln Shopping Center 18 miles
- Nyhavn Ocean/Sea 2.5 miles
- Copenhagen Kastrup Airport 4.4 miles
- Malmo Airport 32.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs DKK 250 per day.
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Pet Bowls
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged DKK 350 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged DKK 350 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Imperial Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.