Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Danhostel Odense City
Østre Stationsvej 31, 5000 Odense, Denmark – Great location - show map
Located next to Odense Train Station, this hostel is directly opposite Kongens Have Park. Guests have access to a communal kitchen and free WiFi. Each room has a private bathroom.
Odense Danhostel City offers simple yet comfortable guest rooms. Several include views of the nearby park.
Shared facilities include a TV lounge and laundry room.
The Danish Railway Museum and the Hans Christian Andersen House and Museum are within 10 minutes’ walk. Odense’s pedestrian area with shops, cafés and restaurants are only a 5-minute walk away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Danhostel Odense City
- Do you offer luggage storage?We do offer this, and you can store your luggage both before and after check inn. But you can only deliver and pick up in the receptions openings hour..Answered on February 25, 2020
- Do you have plates or glasses to be used in communal kirchen?In our guest kitchen we have both plates, glasses, cutlery and more. Everyone is welcome to use our kitchen, our only requirement i that it is cleaned..Answered on July 30, 2022
- Do I need a lock for the lockers?You can bring one if you want. but we only sell shared rooms in the period July and August. So only you can enter your room.Answered on February 25, 2020
- Is it a 2 share room only?We only sell shared rooms in the period of July an August. And only if you specific want this.Answered on February 25, 2020
- Are sheets and towels included?Hi Sheets and towels are not included. You can bring and use your own for free, or rent it here for 60,-DkkAnswered on February 25, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Danhostel Odense City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Bed linen and towels are not included. You can rent them on site or bring your own. Sleeping bags are not permitted at Danhostel.
Reception opening hours: 08:00-12:00; 16:00-20:00. From 1 September to 1 April, the reception closes at 12:00 on Sundays. From 1 October 2020 the opening hours are 08:00-11:00 and 16:00-18:00.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Danhostel Odense City
The prices at Danhostel Odense City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Danhostel Odense City is 650 feet from the center of Odense.
Guests staying at Danhostel Odense City can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Danhostel Odense City offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Danhostel Odense City is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Danhostel Odense City by:
- Train 1h 30min