Stay in the heart of Copenhagen – Excellent location – show map
This elegant boutique hotel is centrally located in Copenhagen, just 650 feet from Nyhavn. Hotel Sanders features a rooftop conservatory garden and a modern restaurant. WiFi access is free.
Sander's stylish rooms feature a complimentary mini-bar with soft drinks and snacks, a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Slippers and kimonos are included for extra comfort. The bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and luxury toiletries.
The restaurant Sanders Kitchen offers a menu inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine and focuses on fresh and healthy food. The menu is based on seasonal and local produce, and changes weekly.
Classic cocktails and carefully selected wines are served at bar Tata, which offers a relaxed atmosphere in a vintage setting. The inner courtyard is a perfect place to enjoy a drink, a good book or breakfast during sunny days.
Staff can arrange laundry and concierge services, as well a car and bike rental. Tivoli Garden and Copenhagen Central Station are found within 20 minutes' walk. Copenhagen Kastrup Airport is 5.6 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Copenhagen, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Please can you tell me if any of you rooms have twin beds?We unfortunately do not have rooms with twin bed. We can arrange an extra rool away bed in our Sanders Bedroom+ category for a fee.Answered on January 17, 2022
- Hello, Do you have bathtubs in any of your rooms?Our Sanders Suite has a bathtub in the bedroom.Answered on March 26, 2021
- We are a family of 5. We would like two rooms. If we book a Sanders Bedroom (for 2 persons) and a Sanders Bedroom Plus (for 3 persons), can an extra..Dear guest, Thank you for your enquiry. That is correct. We can accommodate up to 3 people in the Sanders Bedroom Plus category: 2 in the king-size be..Answered on October 2, 2021
- Do you have king size beds? What is the cost per night for 3 nights in may 2020/ THANKSDear Guest, Thank you for your interest in our little home. In order for us to provide you with the best possible offer, we do require to know the p..Answered on January 21, 2020
- HALLO, can you please tell me how far you are from the main train station, as we are arriving by train from Hamburg. ThankyouHallo, Thank you for your questison and interest in our little home! We are located ca. 2,5 km from the main trainstation, in the heart of Copenhage..Answered on December 31, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Sanders accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Hotel Sanders of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Sanders
Check-in at Hotel Sanders is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Sanders is 1,800 feet from the center of Copenhagen.
Guests staying at Hotel Sanders can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Hotel Sanders include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Sanders by:
- Subway/Metro 13min
- Taxi 20min
The prices at Hotel Sanders may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Sanders offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Personal trainer
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Themed dinners
Hotel Sanders has 2 restaurants:
- Sanders Kitchen
- Rooftop Terrace