Sankt Annæ Plads 21, 1250 Copenhagen, Denmark – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1219 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Copenhagen
This stylish, chic hotel is located in Copenhagen’s popular Nyhavn harbor district, overlooking the Opera House. It offers free Wi-Fi and modern, air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and mini-bar.
Free leisure facilities at Scandic Front include a gym and children’s play corner. A free internet computer and a snack shop are found in the lobby.
Scandic Front Hotel’s staff can recommend local sights and attractions. Copenhagen's famous shopping street, Strøget, is only 10 minutes’ walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Copenhagen, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Best way to get there from the airport please?There are 2 options to reach our hoel from the airport. 1. Take the metro ( underground train ) to Kgs Nytorv, and from there you will reach our hote..Answered on 6 February 2020
- What are your parking arrangements? Do you have secure parking at the hotel? The Booking info mentions Private parking/Secured parking/ Parking garage..Hello. It is possible to park in Jeudan's underground car park right in front of the hotel already on arrival. Drive directly into the underground ca..Answered on 20 July 2021
- Do you have triple rooms?Hi, We don't have a room that can fit 3 separate bunk beds if that's what you mean. But we have a room that we can add an extra bed so it will be for..Answered on 21 July 2022
- Hi, we are a family of 4. 2 adults, 4 year old and 2 year old. Is it possible to have a room for all of us (youngest will need a cot).Hi, Thank you for your question. We will recommend you to book either the Superior room and add a baby cot and an extra bed or having your 4 year ol..Answered on 1 November 2022
- Is there air conditioner in the hotel rooms?All our hotel rooms have access to a central air cooling system which can be regulated in the room. It is not as precise as an Air Conditioner unit, w..Answered on 4 July 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Parking garage
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Express check-in/out
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Convenience store on site
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Scandic Front accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that hotel services vary during Christmas and New Year holidays. Contact the hotel directly for more information.
Please note that until 1 January 2021, a valid picture-ID must be presented at check-in. It is not allowed stay more people in the room than booked, nor is it allowed to party in the room.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Scandic Front
Guests staying at Scandic Front can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Scandic Front is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Scandic Front offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
Yes, Scandic Front is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Scandic Front may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Scandic Front is 3,100 feet from the center of Copenhagen.
Room options at Scandic Front include: