Fredens Torv, DK-8000 Aarhus, Denmark – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 864 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located by Aarhus’ canal area, 5 minutes’ walk from Aarhus Train Station, this elegant yet intimate boutique hotel offers a popular breakfast with French delicacies. Wi-Fi is free throughout the premises.
All the individually designed rooms at Villa Procence have a flat-screen TV and luxury toiletries by Molton Brown. Some also include a seating area.
Guests can relax with a drink in Villa Provence’s café or in the cozy cobblestone courtyard with tall lime trees and fountains. A French-inspired breakfast is served each morning.
Hotel Villa Provence’s central location provides easy access to shopping, dining and culture. Aarhus Cathedral, dating back to the 12th-century, is just 1,000 feet away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Aarhus, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We have a small dog, a pug. Are they admitted?Small dogs are admitted in 3 of our superior rooms, we charge 300 DKK as a cleaning fee.Answered on 8 August 2021
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes we follow the regulation from the gouvermentAnswered on 28 January 2021
- We will visit Aarhus as part of a long distance bike ride. Do you have somewhere safe for us to keep our bikes while we stay?You can park you bikes in our parking loth, which is private and monitored with camera.Answered on 18 July 2022
- Hi is there free parking? Is there sauna?Thank you for the questions. We do not have aauna or any other spa facilities at Villa Provence. We do have a parking lot but it is DKK 155 pr. night...Answered on 14 October 2022
- Do we need to reserve a parking space? Is the parking within the hotel grounds?Parking is on hotel grounds, and you only need to reserve a parking space if you have an electric car.Answered on 2 January 2020
- Still looking?
- Private Bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
The entrance to the property is closed between 10:00 PM and 6:30 AM
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Villa Provence accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Hotel Villa Provence is a non-smoking hotel, but it is possible to smoke outside in the garden. There is a fine/fee of 3000DKK/400EUR if smoking in the rooms or inside the property.
Please note that children can be accommodated after this has been prearranged with the property.
FAQs about Villa Provence
The prices at Villa Provence may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Villa Provence include:
Check-in at Villa Provence is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Villa Provence is 1,800 feet from the center of Aarhus.
Guests staying at Villa Provence can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Villa Provence offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):