Experience World-class Service at Tortuga Bay
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Tortuga Bay! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring a private beach area in Punta Cana, a swimming pool and rooms with hot tub, this luxury and exclusive resort is half a mile from the beach and just 3 miles from Punta Cana International Airport.
The rooms at this AAA Five Diamond Award winner have minimalist style and include a fan, sitting area, flat-screen TV and balcony. The kitchens have a coffee maker and microwave, and the bathrooms are private and include a bathtub, shower and bathrobes.
The Tortuga Bay features the Bamboo restaurant with decor from an international designer and serves a fusion of Caribbean and Asian cuisine. The breakfast is free.
Activities such as fishing, horseback riding, kite sailing and eco-paddle surfing can be arranged at this hotel. The use of bikes and kayaks is for free.
Tortuga Bay is 3 miles from Punta Cana Village and a 30-minute drive from Bavaro Lagoon. The Manati Park is 12 miles away and Coral Highway is a 10-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Puntacana Resort & Club Beach7.9 Good beach1,850 feet from property
Blanca Beach8.9 Excellent beach1.4 miles from property
- Is Tortuga Bay wheelchair friendly?Dear guest! Thank you for your message. We have some facilities at the hotel but we are not an complete accessible property.Answered on 3 May 2021
- Do you have a golf course?Good morning, Thank you for getting in contact with us. Yes, we have Golf Courses, La Cana, Corales and Punta Espada. Can you please share with us you..Answered on 29 August 2022
- Hello, this will be my second visit to the hotel and I was wondering if I could get an ocean front suite instead of ocean viewDear guest, thank you for your message!. this kind of requests remains subject to availability upon arrival. In case you want o secure your room, we c..Answered on 3 May 2021
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?Dear Guest, thank you very much for your interest in our Tortuga Bay Puntacana Resort & Club. Please be advised that a shuttle is available for a spec..Answered on 10 December 2019
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Dear Guest, thank you very much for your interest in our beautiful Tortuga Bay Puntacana Resort & Club. Our private beach is next to the property and..Answered on 10 December 2019
- Still looking?
Food: Mediterranean, Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
La Yola Restaurant
Food: Mediterranean, Seafood, International
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
The Grill Restaurant
Food: Caribbean, Mediterranean
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Tortuga Bay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Tortuga Bay of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Tortuga Bay
Tortuga Bay has 3 restaurants:
- La Yola Restaurant
- The Grill Restaurant
- Bamboo Restaurant
Check-in at Tortuga Bay is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Tortuga Bay can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Tortuga Bay include:
The prices at Tortuga Bay may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Tortuga Bay offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Neck massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Private beach area
- Personal trainer
- Massage chair
- Spa facilities
- Themed dinners
- Hand massage
- Bicycle rental
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Locker rooms
- Yoga classes
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Couples' massage
- Swimming pool
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Happy hour
- Bike tours
- Steam room
- Full-body massage
- Back massage
- Foot massage
- Tennis equipment
- Head massage
Tortuga Bay is 6.2 miles from the center of Punta Cana.