Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel
Mere pst 7, 80010 Pärnu, Estonia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 871 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Surrounded by oaks, Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel is located in Pärnu. It offers suites and guest rooms. Free on-site parking is also available.
Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel is a building which features a unique Art Nouveau interior with a touch of modern comforts and solutions. Each room has a flat-screen TV set with multilingual satellite channels, minibar and work desk. Some have a spa bath and/or a sauna. Free toiletries are provided.
The Ammende’s reception is open 24 hours a day. Guests can rent a bike and visit the cultural attractions nearby. There are 2 golf courses within 7.5 miles of the hotel.
Both the Pärnu River and the Bay of Riga are within 700 yards of the hotel. The town’s centre is within 550 yards.
Hotel guests can relax in the fireplace hall or in the restaurant. In summer, they can enjoy their meals or a cocktail on the terrace.
This is our guests' favourite part of Pärnu, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 12 Jan 2010.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Tere, kas antud toas on lisavoodi vôimalus 3-aastasele?Tere Tänan Teid päringu eest! Meie Aia Villa Ruumikasse ja Valgesse tuppa on lisavoodi tellimise võimalus. Kuni 3-aastasele lapsele on lisavoodi tasuta. Parimate soovidega, Markus Hunt Vastuvõtu administraatorAnswered on 29 November 2021
- hi do you have cots available? it’s written that you do, but when you press to book all info I read is that “no extra beds available”Dear guest Yes, we have baby cots and if you add you your booking on the children's row baby, then we always add baby cot to customers roomAnswered on 24 May 2023
- hello, I would like to book the dbl room. I have a question wich rooms has bath and how big compare to other rooms?Hello. Rooms that we have baths in: - 4 of Garden Villa Spacious and Bright rooms. Room size 22m²-41m² - 2 of Master's floor Sumptuous with Sauna rooms. Room size 75m²-102m² - 3 of Master's Floor Spacious and Elegant rooms. Room size 39,1m²-55mm²Answered on 1 February 2023
- Va Ammende, me planeerima broneerida suvel, kas teil on parkimine hotelli kylalistele? Kas teil on elektriauto laadijat voi kui mitte, kus oleks lähim voimalus laaddia? Tanan, MargitTere Margit! Parkimine on hotelli külalistele meie sisehoovis tasuta ning meil on ka eestis ainsana Tesla 24A laadijad.Answered on 10 June 2022
- Hi, good day! Do you have a kettle in your rooms? Thank you and kind regards.Hello There are no stationary kettles in the room. If you happen to wish one just let the receptionist know and he or she will give you one to take to the room with you Best Regards Johannes Penu Master of Hellos and GoodbyesAnswered on 3 June 2023
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbianceFamily friendly • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- AerobicsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live music/performance
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinner nightsAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Horse ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Children's playground
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Car hire
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Full body massage
- MassageAdditional charge
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel
Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Children's playground
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Full body massage
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/performance
- Horse riding
- Temporary art galleries
- Cooking class
- Themed dinner nights
Room options at Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel include:
Guests staying at Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel is 1,000 yards from the centre of Pärnu.
The nearest beach is just 550 yards from Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel.
The prices at Villa Ammende Restaurant and Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.