Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark
Aia 18, Tallinn City Center, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 2924 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark
- Hi, can I orde room whit blue pillow? ThanksHi, we have rooms with white pillows.Answered on July 21, 2021
- Hello! In october we are traveling from Latvia to Estonia and we are considering to stay in your hotel. But we are always traveling with our dog (not ...Hi. We are indeed pet friendly and it costs 22 euros for 3 nights for a pet to stay in the room.Answered on September 2, 2021
- Dear Team, Does the economy double room include access to the waterpark, pools, spa, sauna and gym? Thank you!HI, Yes it does With Regards Kalev Spa HotelAnswered on July 20, 2022
- Hello, is it possible to check in after 18.30?Dear Guest, Yes, it is possible to check in after 18.30. All the best, Kalev Spa TeamAnswered on August 2, 2021
- For rooms which you have to pay in advance for - do you always have to prepay or its not possible at all, to pay at the hotel?You can pay in advance or on the spot depending on the option booking lets you chooseAnswered on September 18, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 25 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 35 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark
The prices at Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark is 1,000 feet from the center of Tallinn.
Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Allee
Check-in at Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Water park
- Head massage
- Beauty services
- Swimming pool
- Body treatments
- Full-body massage
- Personal trainer
- Foot massage
- Hair coloring
- Fitness classes
- Waxing services
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Body wrap
- Hand massage
- Neck massage
- Yoga classes
- Facial treatments
- Back massage
- Body scrub
- Locker rooms
- Couples' massage
- Steam room
Room options at Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark include:
Yes, Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark by:
- Taxi 20min
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 20min
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include: