Nordic Hotel Forum
Viru Väljak 3, Tallinn City Center, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1750 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Guests at Nordic Hotel Forum have a choice of 267 rooms: all spacious and elegantly furnished, with every detail carefully considered, offering even the most demanding guests the ultimate in comfort.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Viru Shopping Centre 0.1 miles
- Rotermann Quarter 0.1 miles
- Foorum Shopping Centre 0.1 miles
- Kaubamaja Tallinn 0.2 miles
- Museum of Estonian Architecture 0.2 miles
- Roman-Catholic Cathedral of St Peter and Paul 0.2 miles
- Estonia Concert Hall 0.2 miles
- Estonian National Opera 0.3 miles
- Dominican Monastery Museum 0.3 miles
- St. Catherine's Passage 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nordea Concert Hall 0.3 miles
- Niguliste Museum-Concert Hall 0.5 miles
- Maiden Tower 0.5 miles
- Toompea Castle 0.6 miles
- Passenger Terminal D 0.6 miles
- Tallinn Train Station 0.7 miles
- Kalevi Stadium 0.9 miles
- Kadriorg Art Museum 1.3 miles
- A. Le Coq Arena 1.4 miles
- Estonian Open Air Museum 4.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Balti Jaama turg Market 1.2 miles
- Manna La Roosa Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Kaubamaja Supermarket 0 miles
- Viru Keskus Shopping Centre Supermarket 0 miles
- Foorum Keskus Supermarket 0 miles
- Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport 2.1 miles
- Vantaa Airport 61.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Nordic Hotel Forum
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tallinn
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 17 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 17 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 17 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 34 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Nordic Hotel Forum accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.