Red Emperor Hostel
Aia 10, Tallinn City Center, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 437 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Red Emperor Hostel.
Imagine Tallinn and a bearded Australian. Imagine he creates a hostel with a community, an experience, and an atmosphere bursting with creativity, excitement and fun... Then imagine having a public bar attached to the hostel so you can socialize, drink on the cheap, meet locals as well as other travelers - open till down every day. Having the bar allows us to go out every night drinking, but also to keep the hostel quiet in the evenings offering you a range of different options and a great environment with chill areas if you want to stay in or go to bed early.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Roman-Catholic Cathedral of St Peter and Paul 0.1 miles
- Dominican Monastery Museum 0.1 miles
- St. Nicolas' Orthodox Church 0.1 miles
- St. Catherine's Passage 0.1 miles
- Tallinn City Museum 0.1 miles
- Rotermann Quarter 0.2 miles
- Viru Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- House of the Brotherhood of Blackheads 0.2 miles
- Canute's Guild Hall 0.2 miles
- Town Hall Pharmacy 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Estonian National Opera 0.3 miles
- Niguliste Museum-Concert Hall 0.4 miles
- Nordea Concert Hall 0.4 miles
- Toompea Castle 0.5 miles
- Tallinn Train Station 0.5 miles
- Passenger Terminal D 0.7 miles
- Kalevi Stadium 1 miles
- A. Le Coq Arena 1.4 miles
- Kadriorg Art Museum 1.4 miles
- Estonian Open Air Museum 4.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Beergarden Restaurant 0 miles
- Red Emperors Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- RIMI Supermarket 0 miles
- Rimi Market 0 miles
- Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport 2.3 miles
- Vantaa Airport 61.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Red Emperor Hostel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Game Room
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 9 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Adults Only
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
One adult is charged EUR 12 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Red Emperor Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.