St Petersbourg Hotel
Rataskaevu 7, Tallinn City Center, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 494 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The newest 5-star hotel in Tallinn is housed in the beautifully renovated 15th-century building, St. Petersbourg Hotel is the oldest hotel in the city, located in the heart of Old Town Tallinn. It features stylish interiors, individually designed rooms and free Wi-Fi.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Niguliste Museum-Concert Hall 0.1 miles
- Tallinn Christmas Markets 0.1 miles
- Tallinn Town Hall Square 0.1 miles
- Danish King's Garden 0.1 miles
- Tallinn Town Hall 0.1 miles
- Nuku Theatre 0.1 miles
- St. Michael's Swedish Lutheran Church 0.1 miles
- The Great Guild Hall 0.1 miles
- Town Hall Pharmacy 0.1 miles
- Church of the Holy Ghost 0.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Maiden Tower 0.1 miles
- Toompea Castle 0.2 miles
- Tallinn Train Station 0.3 miles
- Estonian National Opera 0.3 miles
- Nordea Concert Hall 0.4 miles
- Passenger Terminal D 1 miles
- Kalevi Stadium 1.1 miles
- A. Le Coq Arena 1.1 miles
- Kadriorg Art Museum 1.7 miles
- Estonian Open Air Museum 3.8 miles
- Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport 2.4 miles
- Vantaa Airport 61.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Russian, Local
Kuldse Notsu Kõrts
5 Reasons to Choose St Petersbourg Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tallinn
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 75 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
St Petersbourg Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.