Ekadolli Nubian Guesthouse Aswan
West Bank of Sehel Village, Gharb Sehel, Aswan, Egypt – Good location – show map
Located in Gharb Sahel, a Nubian village on the west bank of the Nile, Ekadolli Nubian Guest house Aswan sits opposite to the city of Aswan and overlooks The First Cataracts. It features air-conditioned accommodations.
All accommodations at Ekadolli Nubian Guest house features a warm décor with tiled floors. Each room comes with a balcony overlooking the river, a seating area, a wardrobe and a private bathroom.
You can dine at the restaurant where a breakfast buffet is served and a 24-hour room service is available. For a fee, you can enjoy a barbecue in the garden or request a massage treatment. The tour desk can arrange local excursions.
The 24-hour front desk can provide laundry, dry cleaning and ironing services upon request. The city of Aswan can be reached within 20 minutes by taxi or boat. An airport shuttle is available upon request.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Do you offer any tours to Abu Simbel?YesAnswered on November 25, 2019
- السلام عليكم...هل ممكن حجز الغرفه باربع سراير علما باننا خمس اشخاص ..اب وام وتلاث اولاد ولى ابن 12سنه سوف نتشارك السرير مع دف مصاريف اضافيه ان امكن حي..السلام عليكم مفيش مشكلة ممكن شكرا جزيلا خالدAnswered on November 25, 2019
- hi ，how to go to your hotel from Aswan railway station?Hello Thank you for your message From train station to the guest house Car Thanks KhaledAnswered on December 18, 2021
- Before booking a room, I just want to be sure that you are open , we would like to come from December 22nd to 24th for 3 people. Could you pick us up..Hello Thank you for your email You are welcome and can arrange pick up from the airport Thanks Khaled 01144154310Answered on December 18, 2021
- What please is the price for airport transfers? I must make 4 trips: 11:40pm arrival, flights next day to/from Abu Simbel & morning flight day after.Hello Pick up from the airport is 200 Egyptian for the car Thanks KhaledAnswered on December 18, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 12:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Ekadolli Nubian Guesthouse Aswan
From the nearest airport, you can get to Ekadolli Nubian Guesthouse Aswan by:
- Taxi 20min
Guests staying at Ekadolli Nubian Guesthouse Aswan can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Ekadolli Nubian Guesthouse Aswan include:
The prices at Ekadolli Nubian Guesthouse Aswan may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ekadolli Nubian Guesthouse Aswan is 3.7 miles from the center of Aswan.
Ekadolli Nubian Guesthouse Aswan offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Entertainment staff
Check-in at Ekadolli Nubian Guesthouse Aswan is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.