Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences
1191 Courniche El Nile Street, Cairo, Egypt –
Classic King Room
Royal City Suite
Royal Nile Suite
5 Reasons to Choose Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Located by the River Nile and a part of the World Trade Center complex, Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences is 10 minutes' walk from business district, down Town and main tourist attractions. All Suites are largely spacious with natural daylight a full kitchen, dining area and minimum of two bedrooms. Space vary from 175m2
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Muizz Street 0.1 miles
- Ahwak Salon de Thé 0.5 miles
- Sequoia 0.7 miles
- British Council Egypt 0.9 miles
- Ramses Hilton Hotel Shopping Mall 1 miles
- Cairo Ramses Station 1.1 miles
- The Egyptian Museum 1.2 miles
- Koshari Abu Tarek 1.2 miles
- Central Bank of Egypt 1.3 miles
- Cairo Tower 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Tahrir Square 1.4 miles
- Khan Al Khalili 2.1 miles
- El Hussien Mosque 2.4 miles
- Al-Azhar Mosque 2.4 miles
- Mosque of Ibn Tulun 2.8 miles
- Mosque of Mohamed Ali Pasha 3.1 miles
- Cairo Citadel 3.2 miles
- City Stars 7.2 miles
- Giza Pyramids 8.1 miles
- Great Sphinx 8.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Seoudi Market Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Down Town Market 1.2 miles
- Spectra Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Conrad Cairo Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Nile River River 0.1 miles
- Cairo International Airport 10.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fence Around Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Heated Pool
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs USD 11 per 24 hours.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 6 per day.
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences takes special requests – add in the next step!
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Cairo World Trade Center Residences accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.