Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort
KM 97 Quseir Marsa Alam Road, Abu Dabbab, Egypt – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 414 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort
On the West Coast of Egypt’s Red Sea with a beachfront location, this resort looks like a small village surrounding 4 outdoor pools. It features a 24-hour gym and rooms with views of the Red Sea.
The wide dining choice includes a Bedouin-themed cafe with water pipes and belly dancing. The main restaurant offers oven-baked pizzas and a dessert buffet. Salads and grilled kebabs can be ordered at the poolside bar.
The air-conditioned rooms of Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Res have elegant contemporary décor, balconies and flat-screen TVs. They include wood ceiling beams and mosaic bathrooms with frameless showers.
Guests of Hilton Marsa Alam can book diving excursions in Abu Dabab Bay reef. The children have a playground and a kids' club, and a babysitting service is also provided.
Marsa Alam International Airport is 19 miles north of Nubian Resort.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are swimming pools heated in March ??Dear Sir/Madam, Greeting from Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort, Kindly be informed that the swimming pool will be heated during March.Answered on January 31, 2021
- مرحبًا. هل تسمحون بنزول حمام السباحة والشاطئ بالمايوه الخاص بالمحجبات (البوركيني/المايوه الشرعي)؟yes, it's allowedAnswered on May 30, 2021
- is the beach sandy because we have childrens?The front sea entrance is not accessible for swimming due to the protected coral reef, therefore we encourage our guests to use the sandy seaside entr..Answered on March 7, 2021
- Hi, do you provide cots? We will have a 3 months old during the vacation. And is the king room suitable for a 2 year old and a newborn?Dear Sir/Madam, Greeting from Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort, Kindly be informed that we already provide the room with a baby cot if there is an infa..Answered on January 31, 2021
- how much are the additional taxes?Kindly be informed that our published rates are including taxesAnswered on February 9, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: African, American, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Nuba Bar & Lounge
Open for: Dinner
Breezes Bar & Lounge
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
All Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort Dining restaurants have a SMART CASUAL Dinner Dress Code Policy in order to maintain an enjoyable environment for ALL guests. We thank you in advance for following these guidelines which will be enforced at our restaurants.
• Gym and/or beach wear is not allowed, including running/ gym shorts,
tank tops, sports bras, or hooded sweatshirts.
• No exposed undergarments of excessively baggy and oversize clothing.
• Clothing should not exhibit offensive language or graphics.
• Please remove hats when entering the restaurant. Guest wearing hats will be asked to remove them at the hostess area.
• Appropriate smart casual footwear is required.
Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort’s management reserves the right to update the Dinner Dress Code Policy at any time, make discretionary exceptions as appropriate, and refuse service to patrons who we deem are not appropriately dressed.
FAQs about Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort
Room options at Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort include:
Yes, Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort by:
- Taxi 30min
Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort has 3 restaurants:
- Breezes Bar & Lounge
- Marsa Restaurant
- Nuba Bar & Lounge
Check-in at Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Kids' club
- Evening entertainment
- Beauty services
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Facial treatments
- Themed dinners
- Waxing services
- Makeup services
- Live music/Performance
- Hair treatments
- Swimming pool
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Light therapy
- Private beach area
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Entertainment staff
Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort is 0.8 miles from the center of Abu Dabbab.