Aguere Nest Hostel
Avenida Leonardo Torriani, 1, 38207 Las Lagunas, Spain – Great location - show map
Featuring a terrace, Aguere Nest Hostel is located in Las Lagunas in the Tenerife region, a 10-minute walk from Leal Theatre and 4.6 miles from Museo Histórico Militar de Canarias. The property is around 6.9 miles from Tenerife Espacio de las Artes, 17 miles from Botanical Gardens and 18 miles from Taoro Park. The property has a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and luggage storage for guests. At the hostel, rooms have a shared bathroom with a shower. Guests at Aguere Nest Hostel can enjoy a continental or a vegetarian breakfast. Plaza Charco is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is a 8-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife North–Ciudad de La Laguna Airport, 1.2 miles from Aguere Nest Hostel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.Aguere Nest Hostel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 12, 2020
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Non-smoking rooms
See what guests loved the most:
- AndrejLithuania“Friendly and helpful staff Rich breakfast Beautiful terrace”
- TetyanaPoland“Location, comfort, terrace. The breakfast was fine - pancakes among all!”
- LauraAustria“The staff was super friendly, great breakfast and cozy terrace (with board games and a couple of instruments) that makes it easy to meet people. Also the bed had curtains which is always nice for privacy.”
- EvaldoneLithuania“Location and the terrace and the staff were great, best value in town”
- KristianCroatia“Friendly stuff and great atmosphere! Breakfast in the morning is excellent valu for the price! 10 out of 10 would recommend”
- JenUnited States of America“Fantastic breakfast spread and really friendly staff members made a one-night stay quite lovely. Nice rooftop space to hang out, work, and eat in. Short walking distance to La Laguna historical center. Part of a network of hostels in Tenerife...”
- SzilardHungary“One of the few places with enough bathrooms. Amazing breakfast. The stuff went out of their way to help.”
- GiorgioSpain“The place is nice. I had a room for two people only. The location is very convenient and the best part is breakfast! 😀”
- PolaussonThailand“Staff was great! Rooftop is very cozy, perfect place to relax! The breakfast exceeded my expectations - very good value!”
- Aľ3×Puerto Rico“The hostel is a 10 min. walk from the bus terminal and It's just a 5 walk to the old town. It's very clean it has a full kitchen and a comfortable bed. The volunteers were very helpful and gave me info on how to get around the island. I'll...”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Is the rooms are for girls only and boys only?Hi there, we have only mixed and private rooms.Answered on 3 October 2022
Is there wi-fi?Yes, there isAnswered on 26 October 2021
could I have Halal breakfast?Our breakfast have cheese, jam, eggs, homemade cake and bread, fruits, hummus, pudin chia, vegetal and comun milk, tomato, caffe....Answered on 3 October 2022
can we leave a bag when checking out, and pick it up in the evening around 4pm?Good Morning, sure . AgAnswered on 11 December 2021
Hola do you have anywhere to store/lock my bicycle for an overnight stay please? thank youHola buenos días! En Aguere Nest Hostel no tenemos lugar habilitado específicamente para guardar bicicleta, pero puede dejarla una noche en recepción.Answered on 21 January 2023
I have a flight tomorrow landing at the north airport at 22:40 . Is it possible to check in around 23:30 ? Thank you.We recommend that you take a taxi that will arrive at the hostel in 7 minutes and will charge you less than 15 euros for sure, and remember that the c..Answered on 30 March 2022
- Still looking?
Area info *
Amenities of Aguere Nest Hostel
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet paper
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Shared kitchen
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Key access
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
From 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Aguere Nest Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Aguere Nest Hostel
Aguere Nest Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Themed dinners
Guests staying at Aguere Nest Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Aguere Nest Hostel is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Aguere Nest Hostel is 1,150 feet from the center of Las Lagunas. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
The prices at Aguere Nest Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.