Zaragoza, 20, Old Town, 41001 Seville, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 458 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Alabardero.
|Double or Twin Room|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Plaza Nueva 0.1 miles
- Seville City Hall 0.1 miles
- Triana Bridge - Isabel II Bridge 0.2 miles
- Real Maestranza Museum 0.2 miles
- Maestranza Bullring 0.2 miles
- Indias Archive Building 0.2 miles
- Plaza de San Francisco 0.2 miles
- Teatro Maestranza 0.2 miles
- Golden Tower 0.3 miles
- Navy Museum Seville 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Salvador Church 0.3 miles
- La Giralda and Sevilla Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Archivo de Indias 0.4 miles
- Plaza de Armas 0.4 miles
- Contemporary Art Museum 0.4 miles
- Venerables Hospital 0.5 miles
- Plaza de España 1 miles
- Isla Mágica 1.3 miles
- Aquopolis 4.6 miles
- Italica 4.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- MAS Supermarket 0 miles
- EL CORTE INGLES Market 0 miles
- GUADALQUIVIR River 0 miles
- Seville Airport 5.9 miles
- Jerez Airport 44.7 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Triana Market Local producer Market Bakery Food in this area includes: Bar snacks, Italian, Traditional, Sandwiches, Vegetarian, Seafood, Sushi
- La Alfalfa Restaurant Local producer Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Italian, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch, Sandwiches
- El Arenal Deli Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Food in this area includes: Pub food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Gourmet, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
RESTAURANTE A LA CARTA
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Alabardero
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 20 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged EUR 45 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 45 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 45 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 458 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: