Paseo de la Sabica, 40, Granada City Center, 18009 Granada, Spain –
Double or Twin Room with Terrace
Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite with Terrace
Triple Room (3 Adults)
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Alixares
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Granada
The Alixares, located 100 meters away from The Alhambra main entrance, is serving its clients since 1982. It belongs to a small family hotel chain called Hoteles Porcel, who pretends that you feel like home at the hotel.
Area Info –
- Alhambra and Generalife 0.4 miles
- Fine Arts Museum of Granada 0.4 miles
- Paseo de los Tristes Boulevard 0.6 miles
- Carrera del Darro Street 0.7 miles
- Albaicin 0.7 miles
- Hammam Arab Baths 0.7 miles
- Plaza Nueva 0.8 miles
- Sacromonte 0.8 miles
- St Nicholas Viewpoint 0.8 miles
- San Nicolas Viewpoint 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Royal Chapel 0.9 miles
- Granada Cathedral 0.9 miles
- Elvira Street 1 miles
- Alcaiceria 1.1 miles
- Granada Science Park 1.5 miles
- Granada Train Station 1.6 miles
- Plaza de Toros 1.6 miles
- Museum Federico Garcia Lorca 11.6 miles
- Borreguiles Ski Lift 12.8 miles
- Veleta Peak 14.4 miles
- SIERRA NEVADA Mountain 19.9 miles
- Federico García Lorca Airport 10.7 miles
- Malaga Airport 60.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Mediterranean, Spanish, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 18.55 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that Camino Viejo del Cementerio is the old name of the street, which appears correctly in GPS devices. The new name of the street is Paso de La Sabica.
Please note that there is no disabled access to the swimming pool.