Real de La Alhambra 53, Granada City Center, 18009 Granada, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 339 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The Hotel América's comfortable, air-conditioned rooms are the perfect base from which to explore the city of Granada.
Visit the stunning Alhambra - the hotel lies just yards from the monuments famous gates and courts.
You can also walk down to other sights, such as the cathedral and the Royal Chapel.
Chat to friends online or plan your trip around the city using the free internet connection.
At lunchtime, sample tasty Andalusian food at the Hotel América's restaurant.
The hotel boasts a lovely outdoor terrace where you can enjoy coffee under the stars.
This is our guests' favorite part of Granada, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.Hotel América has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 15, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- is parking available on site?We are inside the monument, so you will have to park your car at the Alhambra parking. And we have a transport service HOTEL - PARKINGAnswered on 19 February 2020
- Hola, ¿es posible alojarnos ahí con un bebé? Tiene 7 meses, pero no necesitamos cuna ni elementos especiales.Hola! Por supuesto es posible alojarse en nuestro hotel con un bebé (con y sin cuna). Si finalmente realizan la reserva en nuestro establecimiento, i..Answered on 22 July 2022
- Does the airport shuttle arrive close by?We can manage a taxi for you, will be around 30/35 euros to come to the Hotel . ThanksAnswered on 18 July 2022
- I wonder have you got a luggage facility where we could leave our bags while we're visiting the Alhambra? Thanking you in advance. Kind regards.Yes, we have BRAnswered on 13 April 2022
- Hello, I can see that the parking is extra and is a little distance away from the hotel. Is it possible however to drop the guests and baggage at the ..Hello, - You can go to the hotel first and take the car back to the parking, once you do the check-in. - Breakfast not included - Bed preferences: Su..Answered on 9 January 2023
- Still looking?
- Restaurante #1
- Open forLunch
- AmbienceTraditional • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Socket near the bed
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional chargeOff-site
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' meals
- Snack bar
- Shuttle service
- Tour desk
- Packed lunches
- Room service
- Invoice provided
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM to 7:30 PM
From 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 3 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 3 and up are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Hotel América accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel América
Hotel América has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurante #1
Hotel América offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Themed dinners
- Live music/Performance
Room options at Hotel América include:
The prices at Hotel América may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel América is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel América is 2,600 feet from the center of Granada.