Casa Rural Arroyo de la Greda
Camino de Maitena, 36, 18160 Güéjar-Sierra, Spain –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 94 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Casa Rural Arroyo de la Greda.
The house is a old spanish house, and has been for a long time a bar. the last owners have lived with a large family, and then we bought it. It has only three rooms, a commune kitchen where you can cook or just use the fridge and buy a drink or make a coffee. On the large sun terrace you can enjoy the views or watch the sunset with a drink or with your homemade meal.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Borreguiles Ski Lift 6.4 miles
- Veleta Peak 7.9 miles
- Alhambra and Generalife 8.6 miles
- Fine Arts Museum of Granada 8.7 miles
- Paseo de los Tristes Boulevard 8.8 miles
- Granada Sports Arena 8.9 miles
- Carrera del Darro Street 8.9 miles
- Sacromonte 8.9 miles
- San Nicolas Viewpoint 9 miles
- St Nicholas Viewpoint 9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hammam Arab Baths 9 miles
- Albaicin 9 miles
- Plaza Nueva 9.1 miles
- Royal Chapel 9.2 miles
- Granada Cathedral 9.2 miles
- Elvira Street 9.2 miles
- Alcaiceria 9.4 miles
- Granada Science Park 9.6 miles
- Granada Train Station 9.8 miles
- Museum Federico Garcia Lorca 19.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- restaurante rural La Solana Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Coviran Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Meson la Hacilla Restaurant 0.5 miles
- teteria restaurante Sulayr Restaurant 0.5 miles
- la Cafeteria Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- meson La Hacilla Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- bar Encapaco Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Pradollano Ski lift 9.3 miles
- La Veleta Mountain 15.5 miles
- mediteranea Ocean/Sea 24.9 miles
- Embalse Canales Lake 0.3 miles
- Genil River 0.3 miles
- Federico García Lorca Airport 19.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Casa Rural Arroyo de la Greda
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- Shared Kitchen
- Ski Equipment Rental (on site)
- Ski School (additional charge)
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Street Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Tour Desk
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Casa Rural Arroyo de la Greda accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Casa Rural Arroyo de la Greda of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
License number: CR/GR/00188