Valencia, 11, Madrid City Center, 28012 Madrid, Spain –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 738 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Artrip Hotel.
This property was built in 1900, grandmother´s owner Miguel bought it as investment in 1950, those years there were small flats with around 13 families living in (include Miguel´s mother). More than 60 years later the building became to be empty of neighbors, then in 2012, the Miguel´s family decide to do a fully renovation and open as a small boutique hotel of 2 stars. Some parts of the hotel (stairs) are the originals.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Valle Inclan Theatre 0.1 miles
- Teatro Monumental 0.1 miles
- Circo Price Theatre 0.1 miles
- Lavapiés 0.1 miles
- Embajadores 0.2 miles
- Karpas Theatre 0.3 miles
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia 0.3 miles
- Nave 73 0.3 miles
- El Rastro de Madrid 0.3 miles
- Cuarta Pared Theatre 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Atocha Train Station 0.4 miles
- Museo del Prado 0.6 miles
- Puerta del Sol 0.7 miles
- Plaza Mayor 0.7 miles
- Retiro Park 1 miles
- Parque de Atracciones de Madrid 2.8 miles
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium 3.2 miles
- Convention Center 3.2 miles
- Chamartin Station 4.6 miles
- La Paz Hospital 5.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mercado San Miguel Market 0 miles
- Los Chuchis Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket Supermarket 0 miles
- Taberna O´ Pazo de Lugo Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Taberna Viña \"P\" Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport 8.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Artrip Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 20 per day.
- Street Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 30 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Artrip Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.