Avenida Havaral, 43, 29462 Júzcar, Spain –
Large rooms with a view of the mountains surrounding the village with plenty of peace and quiet to rest, disconnect and recuperate from the stress of urban living. A surprisingly excellent kitchen offering creative tapas and a selection of mouth watering plates, homemade sweets including chocolate bonbons and fresh breads (made following the authentic masa madre method) to discover in the Genal Valley based in heart of the Serrania de Ronda. Offering walking trails, countryside full of bird life, fauna and chestnut trees, full on nature, absolutely stunningly beautiful, a unique location in Andalucia.
Area Info –
- Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) 7.8 miles
- Museum of the city Ronda 7.9 miles
- Ronda's New Bridge 8 miles
- Tajo's Tree-lined Avenue 8.2 miles
- Bullring Ronda 8.2 miles
- Ronda Train Station 8.6 miles
- Flamingos Golf 11.3 miles
- Marbella Club Golf Resort 11.3 miles
- The Quinta Golf 12.2 miles
- Laguna Village Shopping Centre 13.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- El Saladillo Beach 13.4 miles
- El Paraíso 13.6 miles
- Estepona Golf 14.9 miles
- Plaza de los Naranjos 17.6 miles
- La Duquesa Golf 19.5 miles
- Rio Real Golf 19.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bar Torechilli Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Ultro Marinos Sonia Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Mar Mediterraneo Ocean/Sea 28 miles
- Los Riscos de Juzcar Mountain 0.6 miles
- El Río Genal River 0.6 miles
- Gibraltar Airport 34.2 miles
- Malaga Airport 37.8 miles
- Jerez Airport 50 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Restaurante La Bodega del Bandolero
Food: Spanish, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Hotel Bandolero
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking Off-site
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Street Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 12 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 22 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Bandolero accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The restaurant is closed on Tuesdays.
Guests arriving outside reception hours are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation. Please note that late arrivals are only possible from 21:00 to 00.00.
Please inform Hotel Bandolero of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.