Can Tem Turismo de Interior
Calle Església, 14, 07400 Alcudia, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 324 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All rooms at Hotel Can Tem are unique, with antique furniture. This is combined with modern art from Mallorca. Rooms are air conditioned and en suite, with a hairdryer.
Free public parking is possible nearby. There is also free on site parking for motorbikes and bicycles. It is a short drive to the Albufera Natural Park. The Alcanada Golf Course is also close.
Can Tem is a traditional stone and wood building. It has a garden area and a terrace.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Can Tem Turismo de Interior has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 12, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, we do not plan to rent a car - is it easy to get to hikes and the beach, and back to the hotel without a private car?Hello, thank you for your message, There are a couple of natural beaches not far away, 15-30 minutes walking you are at the place. Public transport i..Answered on 18 April 2023
- Dear Can Tem, we are arriving to stay with you on Friday (27th May) - where can we leave our car for our stay with you? best wishes, Richard PinnerDear Richard, Can Tem is at a pedestrianized area, cars are not allowed. There are some free public parking areas not far away, the best and nearest ..Answered on 25 May 2022
- can we get a bus easily from the airport?Hello, It's easy to take public transport to get from the airport to Palma and finally from to Alcúdia. In summer there is a direct line A32 from Air..Answered on 18 April 2023
- Hi, I am planing to rent a car. I believe you do not have parking. Is it possible to park close by? Thanks, JuanaHi Juana, Yes, you're right. Being located at Alcúdia old town, we don't have a parking, but there are some free public parking areas less then 5' wal..Answered on 6 April 2022
- Hey! Do you have a swimming pool?Thank you for your question. We don't have a swimming pool, but there are really nice beaches no more then 1,5 Km far awayAnswered on 20 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Car rental
- Express check-in/out
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
From 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
From 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Cash Can Tem Turismo de Interior accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Can Tem Turismo de Interior of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: TI/026
FAQs about Can Tem Turismo de Interior
Can Tem Turismo de Interior is 800 feet from the center of Alcudia.
The prices at Can Tem Turismo de Interior may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Can Tem Turismo de Interior is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Can Tem Turismo de Interior include:
Can Tem Turismo de Interior offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The nearest beach is 0.8 miles from Can Tem Turismo de Interior.