Hotel Mercure Carlton Rioja
Gran Vía del Rey Don Juan Carlos I, 5, 26002 Logroño, Spain – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 2378 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Mercure Carlton Rioja
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
It has a truly privileged location on the main street of the city. Taking a walk , a few minutes you reach the Jetty, the Cathedral of La Redonda and Laurel Street , well known for its wines.
Laurel Street0.2 miles
La Rioja Museum0.3 miles
Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda0.3 miles
Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations0.3 miles
Logroño Town Hall0.4 miles
Saline Spa0.7 miles
International University of La Rioja0.9 miles
La Rioja University1 miles
Riojaforum Conference Centre1 miles
Market Abastos0.2 miles
Train Logrono Train Station0.4 miles
Agoncillo Airport6.5 miles
Vitoria Airport32.5 miles
Pamplona Airport45.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 16 per day.
- Parking garage
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser press Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Face masks for guests available
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
07:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Carlton Rioja accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Mercure Carlton Rioja
From the nearest airport, you can get to Mercure Carlton Rioja by:
- Car 1h 40min
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Mercure Carlton Rioja (subject to availability):
- On-site parking
- Private parking
- Parking garage
Guests staying at Mercure Carlton Rioja can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Mercure Carlton Rioja may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Mercure Carlton Rioja is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Room options at Mercure Carlton Rioja include: