Hotel Mercure Carlton Rioja
Gran Vía del Rey Don Juan Carlos I, 5, 26002 Logroño, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2437 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Mercure Carlton Rioja
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
It has a truly privileged location on the main street of the city. Taking a walk , a few minutes you reach the Jetty, the Cathedral of La Redonda and Laurel Street , well known for its wines.
Laurel Street0.2 miles
La Rioja Museum0.3 miles
Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda0.3 miles
Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations0.3 miles
Logroño Town Hall0.4 miles
Saline Spa0.7 miles
International University of La Rioja0.9 miles
La Rioja University1 miles
Riojaforum Conference Centre1 miles
Market Abastos0.2 miles
Train Logrono Train Station0.4 miles
Agoncillo Airport6.5 miles
Vitoria Airport32.5 miles
Pamplona Airport45.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular amenities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 16 per day.
- Parking garage
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Honeymoon suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Face masks for guests available
- Access to healthcare professionals
- First aid kits available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Carlton Rioja accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Mercure Carlton Rioja
Room options at Mercure Carlton Rioja include:
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Mercure Carlton Rioja (subject to availability):
- On-site parking
- Private Parking
- Parking garage
Check-in at Mercure Carlton Rioja is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Mercure Carlton Rioja can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Mercure Carlton Rioja may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Mercure Carlton Rioja by:
- Car 1h 40min