Country House CASA RURAL Urruska
Barrio Beartzun, 31700 Elizondo, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 183 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About CASA RURAL Urruska
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Llevamos 30 años gestionando nuestra casa rural. Es una casa que fué reedificada en 1873 y siempre ha sido de nuestra familia, que generación tras generación ha vivido y trabajado en ella.
Nuestra casa comenzó a trabajar como Casa Rural como diversificación de la ganadería hace 30 años. De esta manera hemos conseguido poder vivir de lo que nos gusta y en nuestra casa, sin tener que desplazarnos y ofreciendo lo que nosotros producimos y criamos en nuestra propia explotación agrícola-ganadera.
Nosotros estamos situados en un barrio que está totalmente en la montaña, en el precioso barrio de Bearzun. Estamos a 10 kms. del pueblo de Elizondo, circulando por pequeña carretera de montaña, rodeados de bosque y praderas. Nuestra casa es ideal para todos aquellos que aman la naturaleza, les gusta el senderismo y aprecian la cocina casera!
Spanish, Basque, French
Baigorry Church6.1 miles
Restaurant Posada de elbete6.2 miles
Cafe/Bar Pastelería malkorra6.2 miles
Mountain Auza3.7 miles
River Baztan6.2 miles
Lake sempere15.5 miles
Ocean/Sea San Jean de Luz24.9 miles
San Sebastián Airport24.2 miles
Biarritz Airport24.5 miles
Pamplona Airport26.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose CASA RURAL Urruska
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Landmark view
- Mountain view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
Services & Extras
- Tickets to shows/attractions Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Tour or class about local culture Additional charge
- Bike tours Additional charge
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding Off-site Additional charge
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Street parking
- Secure parking
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport drop-off Additional charge
- Airport pickup Additional charge
Front Desk Services
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV channels
- Baby safety gates
- Child safety socket covers
- Daily housekeeping
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle parking
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 6 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
CASA RURAL Urruska accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 12:00 AM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
You are advised to bring your own vehicle as the property is not serviced by public transport.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform CASA RURAL Urruska of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
License number: UCR0087