Cortijo Juan Salvador
MA-3103 km 4,5, Camino Juan Salvador s/nCamino Juan Salvador s/n, 29197 Olías, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 10/10! (score from 2 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Cortijo Juan Salvador.
Family run organic farm located in a hidden valley (800 metres above sea level) of the Montes de Málaga with all of the peace and tranquillity of deep nature and only 30 minutes drive from Málaga. Distinguished Establishment nominated by the Provincial Council of Málaga. Historic old winery with authentic features from the 18th century. 6,5 hectares of private land of fruit trees and well-tended gardens with seasonal vegetables, fruits, herbs and edible flowers, chickens and sheep. Grand courtyard. Two separate lodgings to guests. Stylish contemporary décor with oil paintings/antiques. Private outdoor terraces. Fully equipped kitchens. Private entrances. Shared access to the cosy plunge pool with sun lounge. Spectacular terraces with views of the beautiful surrounding landscape. Culinary services provided by Chef David Palacios and additional opportunities for group dining or excursions
Cortijo Juan Salvador takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Club de Golf El Candado 5.6 miles
- Malaga Park 5.6 miles
- Parque Natural Montes de Málaga 5.7 miles
- El Morlaco Park 6.1 miles
- La Concepcion Historic Botanical Garden 6.1 miles
- Malagueta Beach 6.8 miles
- Gibralfaro Castle 7 miles
- La Rosaleda Stadium 7 miles
- Malagueta Plaza 7.1 miles
- Cervantes Theatre 7.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pablo Ruiz Picasso Foundation 7.2 miles
- Alcazaba 7.2 miles
- Pompidou Centre 7.2 miles
- Picasso Museum 7.3 miles
- Malaga Cathedral 7.5 miles
- Carmen Thyssen Museum 7.5 miles
- Calle Larios 7.5 miles
- Muelle 1 7.5 miles
- Malaga Train Station 8.3 miles
- Malaga Botanical Garden 10.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bar de Juan Cafe/Bar 2.5 miles
- Venta Galwey Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Mercado municipal El Palo Market 9.3 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket 9.9 miles
- Costa del Sol Ocean/Sea 9.3 miles
- río Guadalhorce River 15.5 miles
- Lago de la Viñuela Lake 21.7 miles
- Malaga Airport 12.4 miles
- Federico García Lorca Airport 40.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Cortijo Juan Salvador
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
121,370,000 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Fence Around Pool
- Plunge Pool
- Pool With View
- Swimming Pool Toys
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Indoor Play Area
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Packed Lunches
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.