Coral Cotillo Beach
Avenida A Los Lagos, s/n, 35650 El Cotillo, Spain – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Hotel Cotillo Beach offers gardens and a children’s play area. You can relax on a lounger on the poolside terrace. The newly renovated property also features of an indoor gym, an outdoor crossfit gym with calisthenics and a climbing wall, as well as a 5-a-side soccer field. It also offers a cycling center to store bicycles and a facility to store surfboards.
Decorated in warm colors, each room at Hotel Cotillo Beach offers a fan and a rental safe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.
The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers car rental and free parking can be found nearby. Corralejo is 12 mi away, while Fuerteventura Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.Coral Cotillo Beach has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 29, 2011
Hotel chain/brand: Coral Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What are the best rooms for two adults?Buenos días La habitaciones son todas iguales, lo que varían son las vistas y si prefieren planta alta o baja. Si reservan con nosotros, rogamos nos i..Answered on 1 November 2021
- Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the room also is there an iron?Buenas tardes, Ofrecemos en la habitación una cafetera que hace tanto café que té y la plancha se tiene que pedir en la recepción. Muchas gracias, Un saludoAnswered on 28 October 2021
- Do you do Airport shuttle? Please reply in English!!Only from the hotel to the airport for this moment. Thank you for your comprehension.Answered on 28 August 2022
- Hi, are there restaurants near the hotel? And travel links? Now far are collarejo sand dunes from hotel. Thanks RehanaEl hotel está en una zona tranquila pero tenemos varios restaurantes muy buenos al lado del hotel sin duda. Corralejo está en la parte Norte Este y El..Answered on 24 January 2022
- Do you organize transfer from the airport ? Or other parts of the island? Thank youGood afternoon, We don't have a transfert service in the airport only from the hotel to the airport. Best regards,Answered on 24 October 2022
- Still looking?
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DartsAdditional charge
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Ping-pongAdditional charge
- Pool tableAdditional charge
- Game room
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Street parking
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- SafeAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool bar
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Kids' pool
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Public Bath
From 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Coral Cotillo Beach accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Coral Cotillo Beach
Coral Cotillo Beach has 1 restaurant:
Coral Cotillo Beach is 0.7 miles from the center of El Cotillo.
Check-in at Coral Cotillo Beach is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Coral Cotillo Beach may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Coral Cotillo Beach offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Bicycle rental
- Public Bath
- Swimming pool
- Live sports events (broadcast)
The nearest beach is 800 feet from Coral Cotillo Beach.
Room options at Coral Cotillo Beach include: