The family-run Petit Hotel is set in a traditional stone house in Valldemossa and features a large sun terrace. It offers colourful rooms with wooden furnishings and satellite TV.
The guest house is tastefully decorated and includes a cosy lounge with a fireplace. There is a garden area with a patio and many plants.
A buffet breakfast is served at Es Petit Hotel de Valldemossa. Es Petit Hotel de Valldemossa also offers a bar.
San Termens Golf Course is 3.7 miles from Petit Hotel de Valldemossa and Palma de Mallorca is 15 minutes away by car.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- My wife and I are riding pedal bikes - can we park them at the hotel/ in the room when staying - as need to charge little battery in them. Dr FawcettGood morning. We have a garage with place enough for 2 bikes where you can park them and charge the battery. Best regards GonzaloAnswered on 12 November 2020
- Hi Gonzalo. Just checking that you are all ok over there. We’re so looking forward to returning to Es Petit, whenever that may be. Stay safe. Best wi..Hi Sharon and Gordon, we hope you are well. We are OK but the hotel is still closed. We want to open in February but I'm not sure that it will be poss..Answered on 11 January 2021
- Hi, do you have parking at the hotel? I'll be in Mallorca in early September and was told it is hard to secure parking in public parking. Thank you.Good morning. We have no own parking. We pay for the public parking 5 minutes walking from the hotel (in the centre of the village). Kind regards GonzaloAnswered on 10 July 2022
- Do rooms have a balcony or terrace to sit out on?Yes, we have two rooms with a private terrace to sit out on (10sqm). Besides there is a common terrace (25sqm) and a garden (40sqm) for all the guests..Answered on 20 October 2019
- is smoking allowed on your own terrace?Good afternoon. Smoking is allowed in the hotel's common terrace and garden, and in the terrace of the 2 rooms that have one. Regards GonzaloAnswered on 19 February 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
13:30 - 20:00
08:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 2 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Es Petit Hotel de Valldemossa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Es Petit Hotel de Valldemossa
The prices at Es Petit Hotel de Valldemossa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Es Petit Hotel de Valldemossa offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Room options at Es Petit Hotel de Valldemossa include:
Guests staying at Es Petit Hotel de Valldemossa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Es Petit Hotel de Valldemossa is 100 yards from the centre of Valldemossa.
Check-in at Es Petit Hotel de Valldemossa is from 13:30, and check-out is until 12:00.