Stay in the heart of Madrid – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Francisco I Boutique! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Francisco I Boutique is located within 800 feet of Madrid’s Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol. It offers a 24-hour reception and simple rooms with a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi.
A light buffet breakfast is served daily in Hotel Francisco I Boutique. A wide range of bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets.
Staff at the Francisco’s reception can provide information about the city. They can also arrange car hire and airport transfers.
The Francisco I Boutique is just 1,650 feet from the Royal Palace and Sabatini Gardens, while the Prado Museum can be reached in less than 20 minutes’ walk. Opera Metro Station is a 2-minute walk from the hotel.
The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Madrid, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello I’d like to know if you offer free airport shuttle ?Hello. We work with a transfer company, but it´s not free, total rate for two people is 35 euros from airport to the hotel, and 30 euros from hotel to..Answered on August 12, 2021
- Hi, I wanted to ask, is there a nearby Covid testing center for me to get tested before I fly back to USA?Dear guest: Here in the hotel we are working with a lab; they come to do the test for our clients. Rate for a PCR test is 99 euros, and for the antige..Answered on October 3, 2021
- How far is the nearest parking and how much do they chargeGood afternoon from Francisco I hotel. There is a parking in front of the hotel, the name is Descalzas Reales, and clients can get a 20% off, for bein..Answered on June 4, 2021
- Hello, I need to catch a train to Seville. How far are you located from the train station?Hello, We are a 25 minutes walk from the main train station, just 10 minutes by taxi or metro. Regards, Hotel Francisco IAnswered on December 1, 2021
- whats the difference between the double or twin room and the double room single use?The double bed room is a room for two people with a king size bed, and twin room is a room with two songles room. The doble room single use is a dou..Answered on August 6, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Francisco I Boutique accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Francisco I Boutique
Francisco I Boutique is 1,300 feet from the center of Madrid.
The prices at Francisco I Boutique may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Francisco I Boutique can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Francisco I Boutique is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Francisco I Boutique by:
- Taxi 30min
Room options at Francisco I Boutique include:
Francisco I Boutique offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):