Apartments Gaudi Sagrada Familia
Avinguda Gaudí, 8, Eixample, 08025 Barcelona, Spain –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 1143 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Two-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony and Sagrada Familia Views
Interior Two-Bedroom Apartment
Property surroundings– Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
Closest landmarks *
La Sagrada Família Metro Station0 miles
Sagrada Familia0.1 miles
Monumental Metro Station0.4 miles
Encants Metro Station0.4 miles
The Monumental Bullring of Barcelona0.5 miles
Hospital de Sant Pau0.5 miles
Atrium Theatre0.5 miles
Parking Plaça Glories0.6 miles
Closest airports *
Barcelona El Prat Airport9 miles
Girona-Costa Brava Airport45.8 miles
Reus Airport55.7 miles
Most popular landmarks *
Casa Batllo1 miles
Passeig de Gracia1.1 miles
Tivoli Theatre1.1 miles
Plaça Catalunya1.3 miles
Picasso Museum1.4 miles
Plaça Reial1.7 miles
Port Olimpic1.8 miles
Sants Estacio2.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of EUR150 is required upon arrival, which is about GBP129.57. This deposit is fully refundable during check-out as long as there has been no damage to the property.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
|0 - 2 years||
Can use a cot upon request
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
Gaudi Sagrada Familia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 08:00.
Pets are not allowed.
Please note that late check-in carries the following charges:
*Between 00:00-01:00 - EUR 30
*Between 01:00-02:00 - EUR 50
Please note that it is not possible to check in after 02:00.
Please specify your bedding preference when booking - apartments come with a double bedroom, a sofa bed and either a second single bedroom or a twin bedroom.
Please note the balance of the full reservation is payable upon arrival (25% is paid at the time of booking and the remaining 75% on arrival).
Please bear in mind that there are steps leading to the entrance to the apartments, to the lift and to each apartment entrance. This may cause difficulty for guests travelling with prams/pushchairs and wheelchairs.
License Numbers: HUTB-000341, HUTB-005418, HUTB-000340, HUTB-000336.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please inform Gaudi Sagrada Familia in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
A damage deposit of EUR 150 is required on arrival. That's about 129.57GBP. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
License number: HUTB-000335, HUTB-000338, HUTB-005422, HUTB-000339, HUTB-005421, HUTB-005420,HUTB-005419,HUTB-000337,HUTB-011470,HUTB-011471