Ibis Styles Madrid Prado
Prado, 11, Madrid City Center, 28014 Madrid, Spain – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1847 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Madrid
The Ibis Styles Madrid Prado is in Madrid’s Art Triangle, just over a quarter mile from Puerta del Sol, and 900 feet from Anton Martin Metro Station. It has stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.
Each of the hotel’s floors is dedicated to a different Spanish wine-making region and this is reflected in the hotel's décor. The air-conditioned bedrooms have hardwood floors and modern artwork. Bathrooms include toiletries and a hairdryer.
The Ibis Styles Madrid Prado has a quiet library and a dining room serving a buffet breakfast. There are numerous cafés and tapas bars in the lively Plaza Santa Ana, just 300 feet away.
The Ibis Styles Madrid Prado has a 24-hour front desk, and is just over a quarter mile from the Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museums. Atocha AVE Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Madrid, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does this room have a window?This room is a interior room with a small window facing to stairs.Answered on 10 December 2019
- Hola, noté que para el servicio del trasporte desde y hacia el aeropuerto hay un cargo, qué cantidad es la que cobran?Buenos días, Es un servicio externo al hotel. Para el traslado del aeropuerto al hotel el importe es de 45 € y del hotel al aeropuerto es de 30 €. Muc..Answered on 8 October 2021
- Are there any charges for parking and is parking located at the hotel or nearby property? Please provide detailsYes, it is priced at 26.50€/day.Answered on 28 September 2021
- Can you guarantee a quiet room away from elevators for dates May 31 to June 4?Hi, the individual rooms are interior and it has a window to emergency stairs. These rooms use to be quiet. Thank you very much for your interest. Regards.Answered on 23 March 2023
- Are you allowed to smoke on the terrace connected to your room. Thank youGood evening, It is not allow smoke inside the room. Outside is allow. Thank you for booking with us Best regardsAnswered on 28 January 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby safety gates
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Pet bowls
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- MassageAdditional charge
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Ibis Styles Madrid Prado accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Ibis Styles Madrid Prado
Ibis Styles Madrid Prado is 1,500 feet from the center of Madrid.
Room options at Ibis Styles Madrid Prado include:
Check-in at Ibis Styles Madrid Prado is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Ibis Styles Madrid Prado can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Ibis Styles Madrid Prado may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ibis Styles Madrid Prado offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):