H10 Puerta de Alcalá
Alcalá, 66, Salamanca, 28009 Madrid, Spain – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 3663 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
H10 Puerta de Alcalá is within 350 feet from Madrid's Retiro Park and Principe de Vergara Metro Station. Its stylish rooms feature wooden flooring, mini-bar and pillow menu.
Each room at this hotel is equipped with air conditioning, free WiFi and TV. Amenities are included in the modern bathrooms.
The H10 Puerta de Alcalá features a restaurant and buffet style breakfast. Guests can enjoy a drink at the garden lounge-bar. There are also various restaurants and tapas bars within a 5-minute walk.
This H10 hotel is a 15-minute walk from the Puerta de Alcalá Gate and Plaza Cibeles. It is a short walk from the Sports Palace and Alcala New Theater.
The Prado Museum is less than 0.9 mi away and the historic city center is a 10-minute Metro ride away. Serrano Shopping Center is a 20-minute walk away. Barajas Airport can be reached in 20 minutes by metro.
This is our guests' favorite part of Madrid, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Will the pool be open for our stay on May 23-25th?The pool will be open from June. Best regardsAnswered on 6 December 2019
- Do you need to make a reservation to go into the pool (14-17aug)?Dear Guest, We don't make reservations for our pool. The pool s a small plunge pool and it is open from 11.00 to 19.00 hours and the maximun people i..Answered on 2 August 2021
- When will the pool open ins 2021. Will it be open in MArch for semana Santa? thank you. xDear client, The pool will be open from Easter. Best regards,Answered on 25 March 2021
- Hello. I may wish to book this hotel with you Would you have safe and secure parking for a motorcycle? Thank youWe have a private parking 31€ per day upon availability. Best regards,Answered on 3 February 2020
- Hi. Do all rooms have balconies?Dear client, We have only 4 rooms with balconies. We also have classic standard rooms and with views. Best regards,Answered on 29 June 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Bar crawls
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Opening times
- All ages welcome
- Pool is on rooftop
- Pool with view
- Plunge pool
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool bar
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 2 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
H10 Puerta de Alcalá accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the property reserves the right to pre-authorize cards prior to arrival.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that the full amount of the reservation is due before arrival. H10 Puerta de Alcalá send a link to a secured payment platform.
Please note breakfast and dinner will always be served at the Lobby Bar restaurant, never in the exterior terrace.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about H10 Puerta de Alcalá
Room options at H10 Puerta de Alcalá include:
The prices at H10 Puerta de Alcalá may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
H10 Puerta de Alcalá is 1.2 miles from the center of Madrid.
H10 Puerta de Alcalá offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bar crawls
- Swimming pool
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at H10 Puerta de Alcalá is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at H10 Puerta de Alcalá can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish