Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
H10 Rubicón Palace
Urbanización Montaña Roja, 35570 Playa Blanca, Spain – Great location - show map
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at H10 Rubicón Palace
H10 Rubicón Palace is set in white-washed buildings around a lagoon-style pool in the Lanzarote fishing village of Playa Blanca. Overlooking La Mulata Beach, it features a spa and 10 restaurants and bars.
Each air-conditioned room at the H10 Rubicon Palace Hotel is spacious and bright. All rooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests can hire beach towels at reception.
Two buffet restaurants offer show cooking and themed dinners. À la carte options include The Steakhouse, which offers American specialties; the Dolce Vita features Italian cuisine and Sakura serves fusion-oriental cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the Piano Bar, Sports Bar, Mike's Coffee, or La Choza pool bar.
The Despacio Spa has an indoor pool with hydromassage beds, Turkish baths and a sauna. There is also a gym and treatment booths. For children there are clubs for different ages, with entertainment provided, as well as Daisy Adventure, which offers a pirate ship and water games.
There are regular ferries to the neighboring island of Fuerteventura from Playa Blanca Port, 10 minutes’ drive from the Hotel H10 Rubicon Palace.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose H10 Rubicón Palace
Montana Roja Beach7.9 Good beach800 feet from property
La Campana Beach8.3 Very good beach850 feet from property
Flamingo Beach8.5 Very good beach4,850 feet from property
Playa Blanca8.5 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
- Do you have vegan options in the buffet. Thanksyes!Answered on March 22, 2020
- How much do you charge to use the gym pleaseit is free from 7am to 10am and then 5€ (free all day for Privilege guests)Answered on March 22, 2020
- Does all inclusive, include unlimited drinks?We like to achieve this goal surprising our guests with an endless gastronomic offer: - Piano bar with the best live music - Pool bar, for snacks and...Answered on January 16, 2021
- do the restaurants understand cross contamination issues for coeliac disease sufferers?of course! the hotel caters for any kind of food intolerance/allegyAnswered on March 22, 2020
- Hi , we would like to travel with a 1 year old baby but we can’t come with a bed . Do you have any solution ? ThanksOf course, we can provide in your a room a cot for your baby.Answered on January 25, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.