Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa
This converted convent is in the beautiful Duero Valley and has its own vineyard and a spa. Boasting spectacular gardens leading down to the Tormes River, it offers a gourmet restaurant and free WiFi throughout.
The Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa features plenty of historic features in its interiors. You can enjoy wooden beams, robust stone walls and cozy lounge areas with inviting sofas and open fireplaces. There is also a spa area, offering a variety of treatments.
The Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa has a gourmet restaurant, serving dishes mostly prepared from produce grown on their organic farm. The hotel also offers guided tours round its wine-making facilities.
During the summer season, the property organizes a number of activities, such as open-air cinema, dinner in the vineyards, picnics, and afternoon tea.
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa offers free parking. You can drive to the beautiful city of Salamanca in just 15 minutes from Hacienda Zorita.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you provide towels for the swimming pool, or do we need to bring our own?Yes, we provide towels.Answered on 12 October 2019
- Hi, We are planning to stay with you early July. Are all facilities now open? Kind regards Robert and JoannaGood evening, The hotel is already open. You can enjoy the restaurants, pools, gardens, wine tasting and spa. Only some exclusive esperiences, like th..Answered on 22 June 2021
- Hi What is the situation with dogs, can they stay with you for dining, breakfast etc as I would not want to leave alone in a strange room? Thanks SarahGood morning . The pet policy in our hotel includes the reservation of a villa room and the limitation of access to pets in the common areas of the ma..Answered on 23 August 2022
- Hello, I am with a group of 4 staying in Salamanca in mid September and would like to know if you vineyard/ hotel is open for non guests for a tour of..Good evening, Greetings from Hacienda Zorita. At this time we have reduced our spaces due to Covid-19. A taste of Zorita is exclusive for our clients..Answered on 6 September 2021
- Are pets allowedDear sir/Madam, Pets are allowed if are under 15kg, Also need to be allocated in villa room or villa deluxe room and have a supplement per pet and ni..Answered on 14 May 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Pool view
- Garden view
- Socket near the bed
- Game room
- Flat-screen TV
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Tile/Marble floor
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Zorita's Kitchen: Closed from Thu, Dec 09, 2021 until Sat, Dec 25, 2021
Bar is closed from Thu, Dec 09, 2021 until Sat, Dec 25, 2021
Spa/wellness center is closed from Thu, Dec 09, 2021 until Sat, Dec 25, 2021
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Thu, Dec 09, 2021 until Sat, Dec 25, 2021
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Thu, Dec 09, 2021 until Sat, Dec 25, 2021
FAQs about Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa
Room options at Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa include:
Check-in at Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 AM.
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Game room
- Swimming pool
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa has 1 restaurant:
- Zorita's Kitchen
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa on this page.
Guests staying at Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa is popular with guests booking family stays.
Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Spa is 0.7 miles from the center of Valverdón.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.